Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WHo IS DDoSing RTS and WHY!?!?!

mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    j0hn i wasn't opposing your words about trackers not ddosing each other the main point was that you can trace the ip of ddos, and the rest was a big maybe

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    The Tracker is being raided by ddos attacks ,it seems that some people don't want the tracker to grow because they think it's adanger on their own
    are u an idiot?? seriously? since when did other trackers ddos each other.
    90% of ddos'ing on torrent sites is done by the scene. or by a banned member(s) with a grudge. this site is no threat to other torrent sites.
    at 898 users you think that "the scene" is attacking it?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    at 898 users you think that "the scene" is attacking it?
    no, i dont. but at 898 users u think other trackers think its a danger to their own? enough so that they feel the need to ddos it?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    ok, i from what i know and have heard both the scene and other trackers have no reason to ddos RTS, so, in my opinion, it's probably a group of disgruntled n00bs who either got banned or are pissed that they can't get an invite to the site.

That sounds reasonable enough doesn't it

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Trust me no torrent site is worried about RTS in any way. Most are not even worried about any other site but there own. Some sites do get pissed off when you steal there releases and upload them to a so called site and then rename them packs. But even these ddos are very small as they just dont have the server power and other things to make it last.

You you know what you are doing and what to look for you can spot the ip's scanning ports and ddosing you, then send there host a pm with screen shots of what they are doing and 9 times out of 10 it will stop in 24 hours or less from that ip.

Best bet is to install some kind of linuxs firewall and other things to help save load. Alos just incase its not a ddos, maybe check your server setups mostly mysql and apache. You be shocked at how many times this is not set up right and they choke them self out.

Most People ddos ing torrent sites are anti P2P groups, and maybe some scene groups but even then most scen groups can care less and wont spend there time. But different new comers to the scene might try and ddos to make a name for them selfs. Seen this a few times.

Wild

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i like Mr Wilds lecture

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Atilla please don't spam the forums, thank you

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    nemesi54's Avatar BCC nemesis BT Rep: +3
    Guys stop arguing..Dont accuse anyone without proofs...Rts is down and thats a fact..just wait...its pointless to start "if its this" and "if its that".....

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    its really quite funny that if RTS is down due to DDOS people think it might be some other tracker... stop pointing fingers if u don't have proof to back it up...
    >< marks the spot

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesi54 View Post
    ..Rts is down and thats a fact..j
    working fine for me on http and https.. but theres some wierd shit in the news page, looks like someones post or something...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast