Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ratio

barral01's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Download recent torrents with many leechers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by BassJunkie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I'm not sure you're ready for torrents yet.
    Maybe not but i've been downloading from bittorrent for a couple of months...... There's no time like the present dude

I didn't even read that wiki crap...... too frickin long.
    Real nice, Members post answers to your questions but you don't even bother to read them. Why even bother posting if your not going to read the answers?

Better yet, why should we bother to answer your questions if you aren't going to read them? I know I'm done.

You've been using torrents for a couple of months but have no idea what free leech is?

How do you fit your computer under your rock?

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm not sure you're ready for torrents yet.

HAHAHA you bastard hahahaha

If you want to get started heres an invite to Demonoid.com - use this code to register: 1337DEMONOIDINVITECODE
    Last edited by clos; 05-06-2007 at 12:29 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BassJunkie's Avatar Poster
    Oh thanx Clos....... can you edit the page now so no one else can steal the invite code...... Thanx M8 i owe you 1

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    download from sites that are faster at getting files than seed on other trackers which are slower

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    BassJunkie if you used the code then nobody can steal it...good luck in using demonoid
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

Maybe not but i've been downloading from bittorrent for a couple of months...... There's no time like the present dude

Real nice, Members post answers to your questions but you don't even bother to read them. Why even bother posting if your not going to read the answers?

Better yet, why should we bother to answer your questions if you aren't going to read them? I know I'm done.

You've been using torrents for a couple of months but have no idea what free leech is?

How do you fit your computer under your rock?
    Chill Winston, when i said i couldn't be bothered to read it i didn't mean it in a aggressive way and i should have taken the time to read it your right but i've been reading stuff all day and that wiki page was just a bit too long when i had other things i was trying to sort out.........

& oh yeah its a big rock

Quote Originally Posted by Memphy View Post
    BassJunkie if you used the code then nobody can steal it...good luck in using demonoid
    I'd rather trade it because Demonoid doesn't really have my sort of music on it and i don't really download movie's

Quote Originally Posted by barral01 View Post
    Download recent torrents with many leechers.
    I'm a member on fileMP3 at the moment and you can't download new torrents for 48 hours so by the time you can there are no leechers left for you to seed to

Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post

Yeah maybe your right.... but i think you are downloading from a public site. if u want a private site u must learn how to read especially the rule and faq or ur account will end up banned or disabled.........

Edit: Try this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-ratio-169910

Thanx for the page link, found some very handy tips
    Last edited by BassJunkie; 05-06-2007 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hahaha, sorry bro I don't think anyone is going to want that Demonoid account - What are different Torrent Trackers worth, you ask?

If you look there, you will see that your already at level 2 , passed 1 altogether, now its time to climb the ladder

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    Hahaha, sorry bro I don't think anyone is going to want that Demonoid account - What are different Torrent Trackers worth, you ask?

If you look there, you will see that your already at level 2 , passed 1 altogether, now its time to climb the ladder
    Oh yeah, well done dude........ have you been here for a month now or is that from posting

What are different Torrent Trackers worth, you ask? - can't see that because still got restrictions. lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post

Oh yeah, well done dude........ have you been here for a month now or is that from posting

What are different Torrent Trackers worth, you ask? - can't see that because still got restrictions. lol
    I gottcha ....Honestly the highest level accounts I have (Besides RTS and SCN) are only level 4 (OiNK) and I get all the stuff I could ever want. OiNK is the best thing for music I think (don't have exigo) and Torrent Leech (Only level 2) keeps me happy with all the other stuff I could want. If you want a Torrent Leech invite, PM me your email and I'll send away

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast