Thread: Got questions Reg parking Account(Bitmetv)

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Question Mark

I am new @ BTV and was goin thru this rule
    Accounts that have zero activity (0 bytes uploaded and 0 bytes downloaded) after being a member for 30 days will be disabled automatically by the system.
    ...If i park the account Will this rule be enabled or not?
    ...If i park the account on last dayz i mean last dayz of the month and then activate it again then this rule will be validated??

Thanx in Advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Parking My Account.

When you need to have your account PARKED, look in your profile, you can do so!

BUT, we scan for PARKED accounts that have been collecting RUST on the site and we will DELETE any that are parked for too long a time!

NOTE - those of you with a RED WARNING best NOT park your account as these get HIT FIRST!!!

You are not saving your account in this manner...fix it now!
    :faq:

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    from my own experience they disable parked accounts after 2-3 months

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    andy_uk's Avatar Oldie
    It also depends on how much the account is used...
    Parking an account just tells the staff that the member is going to be away for a while. A zero ul/dl account is automatically deleted after 30 days. Parking it won't help.
    @Skizo - where did you get that quote from ? It's not the one in the current FAQ

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    barral01's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    A zero account will be deleted parked or not.