Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: swedvdr help

I did it and it was ok

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by doda32 View Post
    I think that in Swedvdr's review in some place is written that their accounts are allowed to be traded, so..
    no but you can trade their invites

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I Think Its Like Czone If U Try To Change Email Send Congigration To The Old Mail If He Accept To Change It No Problen If Not No Thing Will Be

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by PREDATOR View Post
    I Think Its Like Czone If U Try To Change Email Send Congigration To The Old Mail If He Accept To Change It No Problen If Not No Thing Will Be
    R u sure my friend
    plz tell me

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by ffunk5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doda32 View Post
    I think that in Swedvdr's review in some place is written that their accounts are allowed to be traded, so..
    no but you can trade their invites
    If someone in Swedvdr staff finds you trading your account or invites you will be banned on the spot.
    I am one of the Divine Users and have been using the tracker extremely much for over a year, and I know the rules very well.

When you are about to send the invite, there is a text in swedish that clearly states that you are absolutely NOT allowed to trade invites to strangers.

About the accounts. You are NOT allowed to trade your account on a public forum etc, but you ARE allowed to transfer your account to a friend. Same rules as the invite system.

And you ARE allowed to have as many accounts as you wish, and you can share your account with as many friends as you wish. Meaning, there is no restrictions of how many IP´s that can be logged in at the same time. Sometimes some users with extremely high buffert (2-3Tb) gives the other users access to their passkeys in the forum, so they can leech for free on that users account. And the staff love that action!

And you can change email and password as soon as you recieved access to a account. And the confirmation email is sent to the NEW adress.

Christ, if just people that don´t have a clue can stop guessing and don´t spread lies to other users.
    Last edited by BamZow; 05-07-2007 at 10:53 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Ändringar misslyckades! = Changes failed

Nuvarande lösenord = Current password

Nuvarande lösenord var felaktigt. = Current password was wrong

Om du ska ändra mail/lösenord = If you are about to change mail/password

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12