Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: "the worst movie ever" contest

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    This seems like a waste of time.

There are innumerable horrible movies, many of them so limited in distribution that we cannot even effectively compare opinions.

How about the movie that garnered the most popular acclaim that you (nonetheless) thought blew donkey dick.

I'll start with Ulee's Gold.

Peter Fonda couldn't act his way out of a paper bag.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    There are innumerable horrible movies, many of them so limited in distribution that we cannot even effectively compare opinions.
    So true. There are so many bad movies out there, and i've seen my fair share of them. Too many to count. However, if i had to pick one, i think i'd have to choose The Postman from Kevin Kostner. That one was horrible beyond believe.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    So true. There are so many bad movies out there, and i've seen my fair share of them. Too many to count. However, if i had to pick one, i think i'd have to choose The Postman from Kevin Kostner. That one was horrible beyond believe.
    I would vote for anything starring Vin Diesel or Tom Cruise.

I never saw The Postman, but I did see Dances With Wolves, a good flick sorrowfully degraded by Costner's acting.

Same story with The Untouchables.

Good movie, bad Costner.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    pulp fiction
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I never saw The Postman, but I did see Dances With Wolves, a good flick sorrowfully degraded by Costner's acting.

Same story with The Untouchables.

Good movie, bad Costner.
    Lucky of you not to have seen The Postman. I lost 2 hours of my life. He was in another horrendous movie The Gunrunner. What a godawful movie. And yet he ends up in Silverado, one of my favorites. The movies are a tail of extremes, but Costner's constantly bad in them.

Quote Originally Posted by slim150 View Post
    pulp fiction
    You're joking, right? Well, i thought it was impossible not to like pulp fiction. It proved me wrong.
    Last edited by Friendly Fire; 05-07-2007 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    all of you posting top rated movies are just annoyed for the simple fact that, everyone understood those films except you

lost in translation
    lotr
    eternal sunshine of spotless mind
    are 3 good examples of 3 really good movies

if you think those are bad try dracula 3000

even typing it makes me sick, it will ruin your life plus your wife/girlfriend will drop you after seeing that and your kids will never talk to you again (for real), but you deserve it for saying such good movies are the worst you have ever seen

*SPECIAL REQUEST FOR ADMINS*
    please don't see the dracula 3000, you will feel compeled to rape and kill me for every second i made you waste watching it, but will finish only by ban my isp ip range (cause that's all that you can do)

now let me go to the nearest toilet, i gotta spit up my lunch and dinner altogheter

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    Lucky of you not to have seen The Postman. I lost 2 hours of my life. He was in another horrendous movie The Gunrunner. What a godawful movie. And yet he ends up in Silverado, one of my favorites. The movies are a tail of extremes, but Costner's constantly bad in them.

Quote Originally Posted by slim150 View Post
    pulp fiction
    You're joking, right? Well, i thought it was impossible not to like pulp fiction. It proved me wrong.
    its one of two movies i ever turned off due to boredom.. the other? anchorman

edit: i have to admit i don't really watch all that many movies, so of course i didnt see gili or you've got mail to say that they are worse... you know
    Last edited by slim150; 05-08-2007 at 01:51 AM.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    all of you posting top rated movies are just annoyed for the simple fact that, everyone understood those films except you

lost in translation
    lotr
    eternal sunshine of spotless mind
    are 3 good examples of 3 really good movies

if you think those are bad try dracula 3000

even typing it makes me sick, it will ruin your life plus your wife/girlfriend will drop you after seeing that and your kids will never talk to you again (for real), but you deserve it for saying such good movies are the worst you have ever seen
    An opinion can't be wrong, deal with it.

Ishtar was another terrible one.

yo

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    skizo..
    watch dracula 3000 plz

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i hav 2 agree with jelogisa, attack of the killer tomatoes was a shit moive ever made

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast