Thread: Bittorrent RSS

i <3 Your Mom BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hey guys..

i have a seedbox and its been such a pain staying up till 5AM (i live in the UK) just to download the new torrents first so i can seed the most possible.. i've started to use RSS Downloader on Utorrent, but it has a 15 Minute interval, even if i edit it with the advance settings, i can only get it down to about 5 minutes, by then it will be probably seeded by the other seedboxes and i get shitty uploads.. is there a standalone RSS Downloader i can configure to check the feeds every 1 Minute (maybe less) and automatically let it open with utorrent?

any help will be appreciated.. thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i don't think sites will like you hammering their rss feeds every 60 seconds.. 5 min is a minimum.. and still hammering quite often.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i <3 Your Mom BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i see.. but i'm using it for a torrent site in Asia, and i dont think that the admins mind cos i asked them on their forums.. is there such a way to decrease the update interval?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    It won't be easy to find a program to do this. I know Klipfolio can do this but I doubt you can set it to auto download.