Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do regarding u***

gorgoroth's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    A guy offered me u*** for hdbits.org 300gb buffer and TS-tracker. I talked with him a bit on msn and he said that u*** acc doesnt come with the mail.
    Hdbits is down at the moment so the trade didn't come through though. The deal was that i was gonna send him the hdbits details, he sends me the u*** details, i send him the TS-tracker details. He probably doesnt know what u*** is worth. The reason that the mail wasn't included is that he uses that mail for almost all his other account. And he promised he wouldnt reset the password cause that's just "the most immature and shitty a guy could do."

He "speaks" in a mature way and everything, and i mean, who doesn't want uk-t.. He told me to e-mail him at a filesharingsite when hdbits was up and running again.

Is it worth to take the risk of him scamming me of that hdbits acc and ts-acc?

IF the trade should go through smooth. Would it be possible to log in on his account for like a week, and then change the e-mail without suspicion?

Is there anyway i could be safe in this deal? What should i do?

Btw, he has sent me screenshot with todays date and everything. Could be forged, i know. But looks legit to me.
    Last edited by gorgoroth; 05-09-2007 at 11:59 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    wow...
    just beware dude...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think he might be a scamer, you better get him to trade here trough a middle man.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by akkk View Post
    I think he might be a scamer, you better get him to trade here trough a middle man.
    good advice what he said

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    80% hes ascammer, most of scammers speak in amature way so u wont suspect but then after he took what he wants he log off, block ur ass, and log out from his account here and never look back...
    (ahh the good old days... just kidding)
    you can blow me...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    gorgoroth's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    He's not a member of this site AFAIK. I met him on another filesharing site.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by akkk View Post
    good advice what he said

the prop here that the trade will b done no scam
    the scam may b latter after that middleman is out of deal the man may recover pass 2 his mail

here is my suggestion use a middleman till u know user name at the uk-t
    then if he scammed u just post nick here or post it in thier irc
    or may b a member here report em just get some proofs of that trade containing the user name on the acc and keep it with u just in case

hope that is helpful

hope that helped u
    English only in sigs please

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    And you should know that two days ago Uk-T updated the site with a new plugin that makes users type a "Secret question" with a "Secret answer" to recover lost passwords. In that case he doesn´t even have to get a confirmation e-mail to recover his password.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Beware Man
    there is Many hackers Who Hacked UK-T accounts
    there was A Guy Called ''The Lord'' here , he have many Hacking UK-T accounts And he always trade them for Less trackers then hack it again
    Pm me with the e-mail Wich he talk with you from , May be he is the same Guy The Lord

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    dont trade with him, he could easily recover the password after he gets hdbits.
    u wont be able to change the uk* email even after a year cause there isnt such an option in the user control.
    i understand that its very tempting but u could find yourself with nothing in the end

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast