Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **-=SCT Freeleech=-**

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    why? we need leechers
    sct doesnt give a fuck about being exclusive, its all about the speed baby
    Exactly. I like the way ScT does business actually. One of the reason why I love TL is because they got content and speed and it's so easy to get in. Other sites like UK-T or the Rabbit make it almost impossible to get in and they freaking suck the big one.

So Sct is not level 10 anymore? Who cares. As long as they make it easy to get in they will get better and better. More users = more speed and more content.

Look at BitmeTV as well. Simply amazing and they don't make it impossible to get in. In fact is fairly easy to get in.
    Last edited by saulin; 05-13-2007 at 03:03 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ALL of you guys have this ass-backwards. You think it's less rare now? Use your brain for a minute here.

Once the slots fill up (hour? 2max?) you will have a hell of a time getting an open spot. Remember FTN's 1million invites floating around with 5000 always at the cap?

Yea so quit bitching. If anything SCT will go up.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Leecher101 View Post
    ALL of you guys have this ass-backwards. You think it's less rare now? Use your brain for a minute here.

Once the slots fill up (hour? 2max?) you will have a hell of a time getting an open spot. Remember FTN's 1million invites floating around with 5000 always at the cap?

Yea so quit bitching. If anything SCT will go up.
    It's going to go down before it goes back up. Already 3 threads trading sct. This is GOOD NEWS people. when the slots fill up though it will probably go back to a 9 in rating.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    QstorM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    This rare myth is a joke, I'll take a site like revtt/TL > ftn (or any other "Rare" site). Download and seed everything back + more quickly with no worries. And yes I've been a member of these rares... Nothing special at all.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Well phoenix, having it go down for 1 day and then right back up the next is hardly worth stroking the keys on your keyboard.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by QstorM View Post
    This rare myth is a joke, I'll take a site like revtt/TL > ftn (or any other "Rare" site). Download and seed everything back + more quickly with no worries. And yes I've been a member of these rares... Nothing special at all.
    There is more content on FTN than TL. So no.

Quote Originally Posted by Leecher101 View Post
    Well phoenix, having it go down for 1 day and then right back up the next is hardly worth stroking the keys on your keyboard.
    It's going to be a little longer than that. Maybe two weeks min. before it's filled up again
    Last edited by phoenixfire; 05-13-2007 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    It's going to be a little longer than that. Maybe two weeks min. before it's filled up again
    I find 2 weeks minimum to be absurd. If I had a guess it would be more like 2-3 days.

At any rate, I could give a sh*t less. I got in free and now I don't have to keep going around in circles trying to "trade up" levels just to get back into SCT (since my inviter got himself and ALL of us invitees disabled a very long time ago).

If it goes down then back up, whatever. I'm just glad to be done with all the hassle involved in trading.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster
    LOL aint shit rare if I can't pirate I'll buy..... I got enough sites to add up to SCT or FTN or whatever anyday.... But that doesn't mean I would turn down an invite LOL cased closed

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by giant37 View Post
    sct just shot itself
    why? we need leechers
    sct doesnt give a fuck about being exclusive, its all about the speed baby
    Hey, your current # of posts equals my CPU socket type. LOL

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    So... maybe traders will keep their invites so the sct offers will dissapear... and it will continue as rare as it is...
    Last edited by direstraits; 05-13-2007 at 07:02 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast