Thread: have any of you cancelled leaseweb?

Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i need to know how long agreement for server is, how much time you give to cancel. please, thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    i think general rule is 3 month contract, I cancelled on the last month so there wasnt problems

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there are 1 month and 3 month minimum terms depending on the servers. And to cancel i think you cancel the subscription payment, or you dont pay the invoice, and its closed off.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by 007™ View Post
    ...or you dont pay the invoice, and its closed off.
    This is how I like to cancel. Sometimes there's a grace period and I get an extra day or 2

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by 007™ View Post
    there are 1 month and 3 month minimum terms depending on the servers. And to cancel i think you cancel the subscription payment, or you dont pay the invoice, and its closed off.

Not true.

For me they wanted 30 day notice or they will re invoice you for another 3 months. But you can just never pay them and never use them again. What i did.

Leaseweb is also known as shitweb. Its a very shity hosting company, with very very slow support and to top it off they dont really work weekends. Have problem on friday and your screwed untill monday.

Wild

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ahh.. thank you very much.

I found out I have a 1 month contract term. Good idea on how to cancel