Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Torrentbytes is it worth it?

I have been trying to subscribe to torrentbytes..but can never get past the verification screen cannot for the life of me decipher the upper and lower cases on some letters,,seems too hard ..is it worth it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    The first torrentbytes was the best torrenttracker for scene trackers.
    Now... well not so much. Its still a good tracker, but not like the first one was. if you only interested in the torrents, then you can get them at just as fast download and probobly better pretimes at several other trackers.
    Try SCC, it still have open signups, grate pretimes, and the tracker is still growing.
    So my advise, dont waist your time hammering the site to find the right way to spell the word. Its simply impossible. (i know, 3 months ago was trying for a day to manage to signup for the tracker)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by russ868me View Post
    ..is it worth it?
    believe me, no

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    No, it's not worth it. TL is better.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    The speed is great... but realy at the moment we all, yes ALL, have so many trackers, its dificult sometimes to select one. But i agree Tl is better and have more stuff.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    The first torrentbytes was the best torrenttracker for scene trackers.
    Now... well not so much. Its still a good tracker, but not like the first one was. if you only interested in the torrents, then you can get them at just as fast download and probobly better pretimes at several other trackers.
    Try SCC, it still have open signups, grate pretimes, and the tracker is still growing.
    So my advise, dont waist your time hammering the site to find the right way to spell the word. Its simply impossible. (i know, 3 months ago was trying for a day to manage to signup for the tracker)
    first torrentbytes?

And yes, torrentbits was a great place. Almost every tracker nowadays are based on torrentbits source which redbeard coded.
    Last edited by menkää_vittuun; 05-15-2007 at 09:35 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i agree Torrentbits was graet, but maybe i thing so cous it was my first torrent site.
    Torrentbytes is defenitelly overrated, don't bother

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    it doesnt worth it, try TL and revtt
    you can blow me...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Nope, TB nowadays is no good. I agree with the others, try TL or SCC instead.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    L3ST's Avatar Mt Love BT Rep: +1
    Torrentbytes is great if you are a late leecher, you can still get your ratio up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast