Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Love Iced Sweet Tea...

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by popopot View Post
    Iced tea! You won't see Twinnings doing that sort of shite, and you won't see me sipping out of my finest porcelain china cup with a crumpet on the side. Toodle-pip.

Indeed! http://www.twinings.co.uk/icedtea_cocktails.asp

-bd

2. Lounge   -   #12
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Iced tea! You won't see Twinnings doing that sort of shite, and you won't see me sipping out of my finest porcelain china cup with a crumpet on the side. Toodle-pip.

Indeed! http://www.twinings.co.uk/icedtea_cocktails.asp

-bd

Bugger! Damn the tinternet! Oh, the humiliation Bet it still tastes like pants.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Plus, there are two ways of incorporating milk into the tea: 1) add cold milk to the hot tea in a cup, 2) the indian way of boiling the milk with the tea (leaves). I prefer method 1 since method 2 tastes too creamy.

i tried method 1 and the cream taste was blocking the otherwise good taste of sugary tea. but i don't know about varieties of tea like you were naming, i'm still a n00b.

maybe the milk just clashed with the variety i was drinking at the time.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Well, if you're a noob then you should visit my tea-trading section. It has a list of what all teas are worth and the motto is 'never pay for fair trade'. Come along, you can learn loads in there.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    you holdin' any level 9 tea?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    All the kids in china drink ice-tea. There's millions of varieties. My favorite is a Korean Wheat ice tea. Taste like weatabix.

I'm moving back to the UK for 6 months soon, i can't wait to get a real fucking cuppa.

Over here, you get a load of leaves and twigs in your mouth, and the waters green. Good for cancer, bad for taste.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I remember trying a chinese variety of tea once (can't remember the name) but it tasted like pure smoke. It was like licking an ashtray - nasty shit!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I haven't had ice tea, or tea at all, for years. I might try some just so I can remember remember why I don't drink it. Apart from that most tea messes with your stomach lining and that it turns your teeth yellow, I mean.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I remember trying a chinese variety of tea once (can't remember the name) but it tasted like pure smoke. It was like licking an ashtray - nasty shit!

Yeah, there's some truely nasty ones, but some great stuff as well.Teas got loads of antioxidants in it, so keep your upper lip moist sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12