Thread: The Buffalo Theory

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    "Well you see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive drinking of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

-Cliff Clavin

yo

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    That is more or less the same for Dutch Skunk. In fact a medicinal brand can be brought freely under the counter of every Dutch Chemist.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    For some reason I always found writing english reports much easier after a night out on the amber nectar (not Fosters, just beer in general), since the creative juices seemed to flow more easily and now I know why.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

>*

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    He probably meant Bison when he said that.

Just for accuracy like.
    You do not need to see my I.D.