Thread: Utorrent question

josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I use Azureus so i didnt know much about this but my friend said that he has an error in Utorrent that says "Error: Too many files open" on one of his torrents. He is running Centos w/ Wine and Utorrent. How can he fix this, I had no idea and told him I would try to figure it out any help would be great
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I have been using utorrent for yrs now and never faced that problem (running on XP/Vista).

Has your friend tried closing and re-opening utorrent or rebooting the OS entirely and trying again?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes he tried that

I am not sure if it a Utorrent Problem or an OS problem so though someone could help out
    Last edited by josephs911; 05-17-2007 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ok... hopefully someone here running a similar setup can assist. Right now I can think of nothing