Thread: Need an OINK invite

I would so appreciate it. I've heard a lot of good things with this private tracker. By no means do I have a problem keeping a ratio up. I have about 30 GB downloaded on my Demonoid account and 20 GB uploaded.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by FVK77 View Post
    I would so appreciate it. I've heard a lot of good things with this private tracker. By no means do I have a problem keeping a ratio up. I have about 30 GB downloaded on my Demonoid account and 20 GB uploaded.
    so, you have a .66 ratio on demonoid. I don't think you hjave the slightest idea how hard it is to seed on oink (or anything compared to demonoid).

It will be MUCH more work than you're used to.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    It's alright, I have a whole lot of music on my computer. I used to have over 120 GB but my windows crashed and I had to reformat. Now I have about 60 or 70 and stuff a lot of ppl may be looking for. I have other accounts with BlackCat games, etc too.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    no offence but demonoid increases its ratio & upload chunk by chunk by itself.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    You be also very surprised what is already on Oink alot of the stuff i have not even heard of.