Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lounge To BT Section

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Ok, the most coherent nonsense then.

(of course, dismissing Ads and Nigels visits)
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post

Come on now, they're like chalk and cheese. Chalk and cheese have never wrote anything interesting either.

Sorry ad, nigel

and i didn't mean cheese cheese and I think chalk was a paedo.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    I think chalk was a paedo.

He was just a bairn himself though, wasn't he?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    I think chalk was a paedo.

He was just a bairn himself though, wasn't he?
    Yes, but I think he was also a 30 year old crack addict. It's hard to tell on the internet.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Yes, but I think he was also a 30 year old crack addict.
    Meh, heading that way meself.

If'n one murders a singing gheylord who is trying to use all his powers of persuasion just to make you buy a set of golf clubs n a tank top, can one claim insanity in court?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    [QUOTE=Lilmiss;2000317]
    If'n one murders a singing gheylord who is trying to use all his powers of persuasion just to make you buy a set of golf clubs n a tank top, can one claim insanity in court?
    If you put it like that, I'm sure you'll get off. Call the jury racists if it goes wrong.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1

Come on now, they're like chalk and cheese. Chalk and cheese have never wrote anything interesting either.

Sorry ad, nigel

''

I m still awake you know, if you had likened me to a joker I could have let that slip past ..

9. Lounge   -   #39
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

The best way to start a poll, which is the way we do it here, is first grab the attention of a mod; mainly Brahbarrosa who will attach one for you...

No point asking skizo, I have been trying for ages to get my thread "BitTorrent or Kazaa, pinned and a poll added https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-kazaa--162880 ..but he said he was too new and was afraid to upset the team... which I found a lame excuse
    I've never even posted in that thread, much less had any discussion of pinning it.

If you're referring to the discussion we had in SS, that was you pushing to pin that mensa file-sharing-"guide"-thingy in which I indeed was a bit wishy-washy about the reason not to pin it. Truth is, that thread is filled with responses of members dissing your guide and how it doesn't make sense. I was doing you a favor by not pinning a thread containing your life's work, which no one understands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

The best way to start a poll, which is the way we do it here, is first grab the attention of a mod; mainly Brahbarrosa who will attach one for you...

No point asking skizo, I have been trying for ages to get my thread "BitTorrent or Kazaa, pinned and a poll added https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-kazaa--162880 ..but he said he was too new and was afraid to upset the team... which I found a lame excuse
    I've never even posted in that thread, much less had any discussion of pinning it.

If you're referring to the discussion we had in SS, that was you pushing to pin that mensa file-sharing-"guide"-thingy in which I indeed was a bit wishy-washy about the reason not to pin it. Truth is, that thread is filled with responses of members dissing your guide and how it doesn't make sense. I was doing you a favor by not pinning a thread containing your life's work, which no one understands.
    ...phew ..Thanks you skizo for that .

Still now the revelation. I was talking about you pinning; if it was not a problem, and maybe first check with the team, if you would, for a laugh and a joke; that BitTorrent versus Kazaa thread. So we were actually talkin at crossed purposes. I will have to check my Rosetta Stone proggy , that I downloaded on Oink, and see if it made a mistake ..Thats all I can do, and I will report back here later, while you attach the poll and well you dont have to pin it...It's popular enough, and is beginning to lool like wolfmights "3 Word Story"

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster

Sorry ad, nigel

''

I m still awake you know, if you had likened me to a joker I could have let that slip past ..
    I did say sorry, that's never happened before, you should feel honoured.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast