Thread: scam warning

snowultra's Avatar Member
    This one's for real too!!!

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular home depot customers. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get hardware supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the car.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and towel, with their boobs almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another home depot. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs a blowie on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen March 24th, 29th, April 5th, twice on the 7th, 12th, 16th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    get dafakoutta here!!... That happened to u too???

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sorry for your loss.
    But wrong section.
    Post it on scammer section.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    +1