Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need SweDvdr inv..for Free

DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Up...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well as i remember..u were kinda a l33t trader..i mean..u got some good stuff 2 offer as i remember..why dont u try offering anything +promising not to trade..that should help u alot more
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Gunners Fan & Lover BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Wish you good luck
    ( I also wish that milan will win the champions league )

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by george22 View Post
    Wish you good luck
    I hope too ...viva Milano

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaDony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by george22 View Post
    Wish you good luck
    I hope too ...viva Milano
    FORZA KAKA!!
    if they win, i will do a giveaway

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I am on the top15 list of most won bonus at swedvdr. I have 4000+ points, and can "buy" 100+ invites.
    I gave away 5 invites for free to people on this forum that "really needed it" and that could post a lot of screenshots of good ratios.
    ALSO, I gave away 2 invites to ScT for free. Now, one week later Both my ScT invitees has been banned for cheating, and 4 of 5 invitees as Swedvdr has been banned for cheating.
    Now I learned it the hard way, and I can only say to all Exalted Users @ Swedvdr; use your bonus points to chop off some GB´s or play with them at Softbet, because that is what I´m gonna do. No more giveaways.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post

FORZA KAKA!!
    if they win, i will do a giveaway
    Of coarse for me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    I am on the top15 list of most won bonus at swedvdr. I have 4000+ points, and can "buy" 100+ invites.
    I gave away 5 invites for free to people on this forum that "really needed it" and that could post a lot of screenshots of good ratios.
    ALSO, I gave away 2 invites to ScT for free. Now, one week later Both my ScT invitees has been banned for cheating, and 4 of 5 invitees as Swedvdr has been banned for cheating.
    Now I learned it the hard way, and I can only say to all Exalted Users @ Swedvdr; use your bonus points to chop off some GB´s or play with them at Softbet, because that is what I´m gonna do. No more giveaways.
    real reall pitty 2 lose a good community guy like u..becuz of some shit cheaters..anywayz..sorry for all that invites..ur a nice guy indeed..u just invited the wrong ppl
    Been There, Done That

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I, always the right ppl. lol

Good luck to you! Even im not in to invite you.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Some guy wanna invite me???????!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast