Thread: Night, I'm a New Member....

Buttafly_Kris's Avatar Member

Cool

I've bin with torrentleech for a while (Ratio: 1.039 Uploaded: 1.10 TB Downloaded: 1.06 TB) juz want to see if there are any good alternates to torrentleech and extremely interested in joining a news group...Seems this forum is a great place to start my inquires....

Cheers Everyone,

Kris.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttafly_Kris View Post
    I've bin with torrentleech for a while (Ratio: 1.039 Uploaded: 1.10 TB Downloaded: 1.06 TB) juz want to see if there are any good alternates to torrentleech and extremely interested in joining a news group...Seems this forum is a great place to start my inquires....

Cheers Everyone,

Kris.
    Yes there is and not only that, seeing the BitTorrent forum will be moving to this very location soon..you are also in exactly the right place find out. Best is to PM "Cheese" he is our BitTorrent expert here, or Skizo; but he has been having difficulty understanding English recently since he became a mod and now also only speaks using maximum 5 words, so pm RealiTY or rossco for the latest BitTorrent info.. Also we trade accounts (buffered) here too and would be interested in yours, if the Buffer is at "Leech Level"

Enjoy your stay here Butter_Knife.