Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Windows Vista Complete Crack

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    no reghacks or cracks, you do have to install an emulated bios (a bios from a factory preinstalled version of vista), it is included in the release, and very simple.
    once that is installed, you install your key (also in the release) and vista then notices it was pre-installed because of the bios emulation, so it changes itself to activated.
    That explains it right there hairbautt, really simple and works like a charm.

2. News (Archive)   -   #22
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    no reghacks or cracks, you do have to install an emulated bios (a bios from a factory preinstalled version of vista), it is included in the release, and very simple.
    once that is installed, you install your key (also in the release) and vista then notices it was pre-installed because of the bios emulation, so it changes itself to activated.
    That explains it right there hairbautt, really simple and works like a charm.
    Thanks for being the middle-man

Anyhow, this one doesn't mention any "bios emulation" May use it tho'
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. News (Archive)   -   #23
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    do you have to emulate the bios or no? cause if theres no strings and straight install, ill do it

4. News (Archive)   -   #24
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by Global Jihad View Post
    do you have to emulate the bios or no? cause if theres no strings and straight install, ill do it
    From the original article:
    the pirated Windows Vista functions out of the box. All that the users are required to do is to install the bootlegged operating system. The cracked copy of Vista will not require a serial number or activation, and is detected as genuine by Microsoft's WGA since it has access to the latest updates.
    I suppose not, which is why this one made the news and not the pantheon release.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. News (Archive)   -   #25
    "Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X64.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE" is now out also.

6. News (Archive)   -   #26
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    "Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X64.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE" is now out also.
    i might try that this week

7. News (Archive)   -   #27
    ulun64's Avatar Poster
    Interesting!!!

What's about the 30 days limit? It's been hacked?

8. News (Archive)   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ulun64 View Post
    Interesting!!!

What's about the 30 days limit? It's been hacked?
    Obviously.

9. News (Archive)   -   #29
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm toying with the idea of flashing my mobo with a moded bios that has a slic table (M$ signature) added. Risky, but would be so cool if itm worked. Many have reported that their's did work, but also a fair share of dead mobos. But I think my mobo has a rollback feature for bad flashes anyway.

10. News (Archive)   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I'm toying with the idea of flashing my mobo with a moded bios that has a slic table (M$ signature) added. Risky, but would be so cool if itm worked. Many have reported that their's did work, but also a fair share of dead mobos. But I think my mobo has a rollback feature for bad flashes anyway.
    It's not worth risking killing your mobo just to run vista. Both the NoPE and PANTHEON releases work fine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast