Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster2 View Post
    so..i think i am the only one unsatisfied from the finale.... first i was waiting for a 2 hour ending...like i had read from tv.com, second i was expecting the fight between peter and sylar to be better..they didnt even use all their powers and when hiro came to kill sylar,sylar didnt do anything to stop him..he just stared at him and got killed....it was one of the worst seasons finale i have ever watched... i really liked all the other episodes and my rating was between 9-10 but the last one was below 5 for me....
    anw this is just me...hope everyone else liked it...
    I thought there were flaws, but for me they were only minor and didn't really spoil it too much (like I thought Candice is really supposed to be fat but when she got knocked out by Nikki and the illusion disappeared she reverted to looking like a super model. I was curious to see what she really looked like).

It will be interesting to see if Nathan Pitrelli survives and if he does I wonder how they will explain his survival. Even if he took Peter up as far as he could and then dropped him (thus avoiding the blast) he would still die from the exposure to the radiation, if Peter's condition was anything to go by.

My theory on why Sylar did not defend himself against Hiro is because he probably felt there was no need. Hiro had already lost his nerve twice when he had an opportunity to kill him so Sylar might have just underestimated him (also, Hiro is very fast).

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    JiZ3M's Avatar w00t? w00t? BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I want more heroes now !!!!!!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster2 View Post
    so..i think i am the only one unsatisfied from the finale.... first i was waiting for a 2 hour ending...like i had read from tv.com, second i was expecting the fight between peter and sylar to be better..they didnt even use all their powers and when hiro came to kill sylar,sylar didnt do anything to stop him..he just stared at him and got killed....it was one of the worst seasons finale i have ever watched... i really liked all the other episodes and my rating was between 9-10 but the last one was below 5 for me....
    anw this is just me...hope everyone else liked it...
    I felt let down by the finale, as well. Check out the heroes message board to get interesting theories. They have a few threads discussing the "lame" ending.

So, does Peter now have all the abilities of everyone surrounding him at the end or were they not close enough?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by backlash
    So, does Peter now have all the abilities of everyone surrounding him at the end or were they not close enough?
    I would assume so since he got Nikki/Jessica's power.
    Last edited by WHRST; 05-24-2007 at 05:33 AM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by WHRST View Post
    Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by backlash
    I would assume so since he got Nikki/Jessica's power.
    I know Peter survives since he survived before. Nathan has no healing power so he would've had to break off from Peter. That's not discounting any radiation he got from holding him.

Why is everyone using spoiler tags in this thread? It's rather pointless. It is reasonable to assume at or near the end of the season that we are all talking about the episodes.

It seems Nikki's power is simply strength and Jessica is not required for the ability.

Btw, the episode in the future was much better than this one.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yeah i saw it and it was very well and i,m waiting the second season from now

it will be release on 24/9/2007

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Yes the 20th was better, i did not like the ending.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    himo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    do u belive that I did not see this series yet lol

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by himo View Post

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Heroes facking rawks. FACT.

Anyone that says otherwise is a fool and should be beaten to death with a dildo.

I hope the networks sort out these mid season breaks, cos it's no wonder when great shows like Heroes whose audience figures took a noise dive due to these stupid breaks. Some shows that are just starting, are still good but need support, *cough* Jericho, springs to mind. CBS cants.

Quote Originally Posted by homo
    Well make the effort then BT boy, that way you can actually contribute to the discussion.(LOL...*I didn't really Laugh Out Loud*)

But yeah bring it on, I really look forward to downloading this show.

I thought the Samurai dood at the end was Kensi? Can't really see George Takei jumping around on a horse... also did anyone notice his number plate in one of the shows apparently it was NCC 1701, didn't notice it myself though.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast