Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTN searchers come here

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohen View Post
    just use proxy in fst
    it's inconvinient plus i believe there the site keep a list of your "last ips".

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    just use proxy in fst
    Why would you use a proxy at FST when your getting banned at FTN?? How does that make sense
    eee

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    so create a new user for ft* trades (at fst), use a proxy and wait a month

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post

Why would you use a proxy at FST when your getting banned at FTN?? How does that make sense
    how can kimii know the account details of ppl that trade here?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well, lets get things straight. The ONLY people with access to your IP on this site would be the global moderators, and the admin. (Blue and Red stars).

There are a few ways she would most likely catch you...

1) You use the same username here and there.
    2) You left your email somewhere in a giveaway thread which she found and used..

Thats the two most likely reasons. Also, im pretty sure FTN implements a system that flags accounts with a new ip + email/pass change
    eee

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well, lets get things straight. The ONLY people with access to your IP on this site would be the global moderators, and the admin. (Blue and Red stars).

2) You left your email somewhere in a giveaway thread which she found and used..

Thats the two most likely reasons. Also, im pretty sure FTN implements a system that flags accounts with a new ip + email/pass change
    how can you be so certain that the mods doesn't give here the trader's ip.

^
    |

Last edited by monk3y; 05-24-2007 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37

Wow...thats rather insulting.

From what i take, you actually think that global moderators who have been here for more than 2-3 years, would actually give IP's to trackers...

If you honestly want to think like that, then one would assume you would stop using FST??
    eee

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    otherwise i think she can catch you when you trade the account.. she knows what time you did the thread at FST, we say at 2:30 pm so she looks if any accounts changes the ip and the pass ( i beg there is noone at that time who changes the pass + ip at the same time, and there you burn at hell... otherwise if you DONT trade your acc in public there is no chances that it will get disabled if its not the same name as FST

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39

Wow...thats rather insulting.

From what i take, you actually think that global moderators who have been here for more than 2-3 years, would actually give IP's to trackers...

If you honestly want to think like that, then one would assume you would stop using FST??
    hehe take it easy man but one of the forum's rules is not trading sites which forbid trading their accounts so why won't they help the tracker's mods ? y is it even part of the forum's rules ?

Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40

^
    |

Actually, that question is very stupid/moot on one hand but also profound in another way.

Short answer is that there is no way to be sure your ip isnt being reported by someone here or the government or by aliens. Which makes the question really moot to ask.

But that's the point of one trading here, there is that added element of risk/attention. Within one hour, probably hundreds of users will see your request for an invite trade and simultaneoulsy probably reported to an admin of a site of the post. The question is then, can one get away with it.
    There are probably safer ways of getting an invite such as actually getting involved in the tracker's community. But that is likely to take longer than to post what you want on an open forum.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast