Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: FTN searchers come here

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Wow...thats rather insulting.

From what i take, you actually think that global moderators who have been here for more than 2-3 years, would actually give IP's to trackers...

If you honestly want to think like that, then one would assume you would stop using FST??
    hehe take it easy man but one of the forum's rules is not trading sites which forbid trading their accounts so why won't they help the tracker's mods ? y is it even part of the forum's rules ?
    Dunno, i wasn't here when the rules were wrote so i wouldn't know Hopefully Reality, or Skizo come to the rescue here
    eee

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post
    otherwise i think she can catch you when you trade the account.. she knows what time you did the thread at FST, we say at 2:30 pm so she looks if any accounts changes the ip and the pass ( i beg there is noone at that time who changes the pass + ip at the same time, and there you burn at hell... otherwise if you DONT trade your acc in public there is no chances that it will get disabled if its not the same name as FST
    But he didn't trade the account, all he did was log-in to his friends account - surely the only way she could know would be if she had his IP - not his email or username here as JA says but his IP.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post
    otherwise i think she can catch you when you trade the account.. she knows what time you did the thread at FST, we say at 2:30 pm so she looks if any accounts changes the ip and the pass ( i beg there is noone at that time who changes the pass + ip at the same time, and there you burn at hell... otherwise if you DONT trade your acc in public there is no chances that it will get disabled if its not the same name as FST
    But he didn't trade the account, all he did was log-in to his friends account - surely the only way she could know would be if she had his IP - not his email or username here as JA says but his IP.
    Im guessing Nick had an account at FTN before, and kimii went and digged up his IP and is using to her benefit
    eee

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22

Im guessing Nick had an account at FTN before, and kimii went and digged up his IP and is using to her benefit
    That would make sense - hadn't thought of that.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Also can be like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345