Thread: I need invites to OiNK, music-vids, and general 0day...

I was very satisfied with TB, but they have recently been having some ddos attacks that pretty much put them out of business. After this happened I searched for an alternative and found TL. I'm very happy with TL and TB, however TB is down and has been for a long time. I was looking for another alternative in case anything happens to TL. I don't know what tracker would be most similar to TB and TL, but I am assuming I'll need an invite regardless of where it's at. Please invite me

I'm also looking to get into OiNK and music-vids... I could use some invites there as well

Here are ALL of my stats to every tracker I'm currently a member of as of 5/22/07

TB
    TL
    HDbits
    Client

Also, please note: my up/down on TL and hdbits are low because I've only been a member for 8 days, but my ratios are still good...

I have nothing to trade in return for these invites other than rep points My connection is 20mbit/5mbit...

Any and all invites are very much welcome. I appreciate all of the help I can get. Thanks.
    Last edited by y7deluxe; 05-23-2007 at 04:05 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cubus's Avatar LIИKIИ PARK BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how about supertorrents.org if u like it pm me & i'll send the invite code
    and there are TD i think they still open the signup if they didn't i'll send
    invite just pm my
    Last edited by cubus; 05-23-2007 at 04:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have Music-Vids, just pm me with your email.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Got all three that I was looking for. Thanks for all the help!