Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grads Owned.

JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    I was laughing my ass off when I heard what happened.

So at my old high school (graduated last year) after the graduation dinner/dance all the grads go camping. Last year we went to an obscure campsite in Squamish and the grads did the same this year. When we went up we only stayed for the Saturday day/night and came home Sunday, but the grads this year had the whole May long weekend to go up.

Anyways, my gf graduated this year so I went up on Friday and came back Saturday with her because of some previous engagements I had to attend to. But the rest of the group of grads were staying for the whole weekend. I wasn't sure if cops were going to show up this year or not because last year we made the local newspapers because of the mess that was left behind. I think the headline read somewhere along the lines of "Out of town teenagers make huge mess of local campsite". So on Sunday afternoon, after pretty much all the graduates had left, i think there was two left, the cops roll in. I wasn't there to see it but I was told there was a huge mess just like the year before. The cops then asked the two guys that were left for their ID, and for some reason the idiots showed the cops their student ID's which showed which high school they went to.

So nothing really happened, I wasn't really sure what was going to become of this until I heard a funny story on Tuesday morning. Apparently, the cops tracked down the high school and are fining them $10,000. The funny part is, the cops only had the names of two people that were actually at camping so nobody else is really held accountable for it. However, these two fucking sell-outs, named every single person that was at this camping trip. What a way to become the most hated guys in the grade. So now the school is fining every single person that went on this camping trip $150 which works out to the full 10 g's. The good part is my gf got off because we only stayed up the one night.

I laughed when I found out that these two people sold out their entire grade. What would you guys have done? Just taken the blame, or what? Just felt like sharing this funny story.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I would have said it was there when I got there or something.

As for making the students pay, I'd tell them to shove it. They can't enforce that.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Get a lawyer, obviously.

Then go out to place a smalltime hit on the two sellouts.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I would have said it was there when I got there or something.

As for making the students pay, I'd tell them to shove it. They can't enforce that.
    Thats what I was thinking, they can't really force the students to pay. Apparently the school isn't letting anyone graduate until they pay, but I call bs on that one.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    LOL, who were the 2 that ratted everyone out?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    LOL, who were the 2 that ratted everyone out?
    Big Daddy Rufh and Bradon B. I think were the two.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    i feel bad for them

8. Lounge   -   #8
    So a little update here. Next week the school is organizing to take a bus up to Squamish where we went and take all the grads that were there to clean up the site. I'm not quite sure if the school is aware of the fact that this campsite is 20 minutes on a pretty rough trail. Will be funny to see though lol.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    lol it made the local newspaper too: http://www.squamishchief.com/

A quote from the article: “There is litter everywhere, broken glass, trees chopped down, plastic, condoms, human excrements, burned wood, smoldered camping gear, car parts, mess, mess, mess.”

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    A quote from the article: “There is litter everywhere, broken glass, trees chopped down, plastic, condoms, human excrements, burned wood, smoldered camping gear, car parts, mess, mess, mess.”

Edit: Actually the stupidity of it kinda erks me.
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 05-26-2007 at 03:07 AM. Reason: ...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast