Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is tophos.org

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    HAHAHA I think I found a brown noser!!!
    Come on, tell me you didnt love reading that. He sounded sincere actually. If you ever think of selling the site, just copy-paste that post and you'll find a buyer.

LMAO
    Oh no I liked his comments. I just know him from the site so im picking on him.
    (He uses the same nic here as he does on the site.)
    BTW doubt I would be selling the site. I do it for a hobby not for buissness transactions.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Melvins a millionaire

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This time next year....

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    i think that site is probably the worst site to ever be a member of, the language in their shoutbox is as near as to the most debase i have ever heard. "i would eat the nuts out of your shit, just to watch your arse muscles work", that is just one.,,,,, the homophobia in the site is over the top, everyone else is a gay except those two, i do believe the baird said, "sir i think you protest too much", everyone that is kicked off the site is a gay boi as those two call them, i think that these two talk like real men but have never been in the back of a car park and had a fight in their entire lives, they can slag a man down from behind a keyboard but are too chicken shit to face him mam on, probably their mummies don't even know that they wear knickers , if they are willing to present themselves, anywhere they like, i will fight the chicken shits, both at the same time for $10,000 preferably in the uk, we don't need a lot of mouth to fight, we might not win them all, but we go down fighting, so tell them to run their little show with all their stealiing, oh i forgot, wen you donate, your ratio is supposed to go up, unless a member of staff nicks it, then you have never donated it, yep you guessed it, even a few members of their staff are asking the descent members to leave and join another site, talk about a sinking ship, it is just what it looks like,, demonic

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The Lady doth protest too much
    Hamlet Act 3, Scene 2

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboppa1 View Post
    i think that site is probably the worst site to ever be a member of, the language in their shoutbox is as near as to the most debase i have ever heard. "i would eat the nuts out of your shit, just to watch your arse muscles work", that is just one.,,,,, the homophobia in the site is over the top, everyone else is a gay except those two, i do believe the baird said, "sir i think you protest too much", everyone that is kicked off the site is a gay boi as those two call them, i think that these two talk like real men but have never been in the back of a car park and had a fight in their entire lives, they can slag a man down from behind a keyboard but are too chicken shit to face him mam on, probably their mummies don't even know that they wear knickers , if they are willing to present themselves, anywhere they like, i will fight the chicken shits, both at the same time for $10,000 preferably in the uk, we don't need a lot of mouth to fight, we might not win them all, but we go down fighting, so tell them to run their little show with all their stealiing, oh i forgot, wen you donate, your ratio is supposed to go up, unless a member of staff nicks it, then you have never donated it, yep you guessed it, even a few members of their staff are asking the descent members to leave and join another site, talk about a sinking ship, it is just what it looks like,, demonic
    You obviously smoke alot of MaryJ huh?Thats what I gather based on your great post.Either case thanks for the review. Maybe you should submit this I heard they were still looking for a review.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboppa1 View Post
    Get some balls and do not create a new acc to make a post.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's probably Detale or T.S.O.L

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I want to say that it's flamers - just a guess

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post
    I want to say that it's people that stick up for their site - just a guess
    fixed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast