Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the top 10 TV episode trackers out there?

Poster

Cool

Can you only include the ones that dont rar their files and split them into lots of small archives.

Is there any better than bitmetv?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    perastikos's Avatar Trade? No, thanks BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTP View Post
    NO!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Can you only include the ones that dont rar their files and split them into lots of small archives.
    TVTorrents is a very, very nice TV show tracker.
    They have almost any show that ever appeared on TV.
    Episodes appear at about same time as on Bitmrtv +-10min and seeding speed is very good.
    Also they don't allow rars or nfo's or anythig else than video files (avi, mpg, mkv...)

Probably not, but if you like clean and simple design, well organised site structure you maight like TVTorrents better than Bitemetv.

Recommended.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    perastikos's Avatar Trade? No, thanks BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    About site's layout: I like BitmeTV more. But this is only a matter of taste
    Speed and pre-times are something you can measure. BitmeTV is better in those two, especially speeds

BUT, if you don't have bmTV, TVTorrents is a very good tracker too, almost equal with bmTV for the average user as a mentioned above.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by perastikos View Post

But speed and pre-times are something you can measure. BitmeTV is better in those two, especially speeds
    Although I agree that BitMeTV's design more, one must admit that TvT has a lot of features not seen on any other site. For example, they have subtitles for almost every episode of popular shows on their site, which I find extremely useful and convenient.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by perastikos View Post

But speed and pre-times are something you can measure. BitmeTV is better in those two, especially speeds
    Although I agree that BitMeTV's design more, one must admit that TvT has a lot of features not seen on any other site. For example, they have subtitles for almost every episode of popular shows on their site, which I find extremely useful and convenient.
    Just a question:

How works the racio system on TVT?? Credits?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Yes, there is no usual ratio system, you must seed something first and earn some uplad credits before you can download something.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by FACE_TO_FACE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post

Just a question:

How works the racio system on TVT?? Credits?

ever tried 2 read the FAQ?..they always contain info about such stuff u know..
    Been There, Done That

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    bitmetv is the best

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Yeah BitmeTv is the best with release times and everything. Its cus they specialized in tv shows that they hav a great user base to run off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast