Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My bitmetv account was disabled!

josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yeah ask on IRC?
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    n00b
    unfortunately, you are judged there by who you associate with. They've had so much trouble with banned members coming back again and again... and again, usually via invites they get here on FST, they've had to be strict about banning people.

If you really were a member in good standing, I know one of the staffers there and can ask him to look at your account. PM me your bmtv username

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tamas1984's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thank you very much everybody the help!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Did you get back your account?
    Click here if you want to join TTC

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    Talk to irc
    Last edited by Memphy; 03-02-2008 at 08:33 AM.
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphy View Post
    what is the irc for bitmetv,because i also got banned yesterday..and i was just a simple user with nobody invited...so...

does anybody know the irc channel for bitmetv?
    irc://irc.bitmetv.org/bitmetv.help

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    sorry for u mate lolz

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    there seems to be a hell lot of FST members been banned on BitmeTV recently!

Do you all use the same alias on bitmeTV as your FST alias?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    there seems to be a hell lot of FST members been banned on BitmeTV recently!

Do you all use the same alias on bitmeTV as your FST alias?
    u mean username?

No.

i have more than 5 websites and i use different usernames.

Left out

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I got disabled there also. At first i thought (and it still might be the case) it was because i sometimes disable referrers on my browser (opera). Someone told me that bitmetv is very strict on any form of anonymity, but that sounds a little extreme for disabling.

Now i see a lot more people suffered the same fate as me. So i'm guessing the cause must be the same or very similar. Maybe my inviter did something wrong, i dont know.

What i know is that i havent done anything wrong, my conscience is clear. I dont trade and i sure dont cheat. I like the site and would really like to stay there, but i'm not going to star crying over losing my account. I like torrents a lot but i dont take the love that far.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast