Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffered account and how to evaluate them...

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Any tips how to evaluate some buffered accouts ?

For example what is worth TL account with 1TB buffer of HDBits with few hudreds of GB or maybe Demonoid account with 5TB buffer or something like that ?

Any ideas ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    nirvana_522's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    with that huge buffer ... u can hit & run without uploading ....
    I guess thats the main reason ... beside that the old buffered accounts has invites in it ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    So what you think, what should I ask for that kind of accounts.

I think if I ask FTN +ScT + E***o + FTWR + UK-T + TT it will be enough
    or you think I sould ask for more

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    LOL if ull get one of the sites u wrote ull be very lucky

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    noway to get high lvl (8-10) with TL or HDbits buffered

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    . BT Rep: +2
    a big buffered demonoid account aint better than a normarl account, because its a open tracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sonsonalex2010 View Post
    noway to get high lvl (8-10) with TL or HDbits buffered
    Yeah, that's why I put 9 smileys in that post.

So, can anyone fill the blanks:

for Demonoid with 5TB buffer I should ask at least - (what ???)
    for TL with 1TB buffer I should ask at least - (what ???)
    for HDBits with 500GB buffer I should ask fo at least - (what ???)
    for (any tracker) with (any number) TB buffer I should ask - (what ???)

PS those above are only examples, what we try to get here is evaluating formula that will allow us to better evaluate how much buffered accounts worth.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    pal, someone who has F*n, or ScT couldn't care less about your buffered demonoid or TL...

Even if you buffer them up to 10TBytes I don't think you would have a chance to trade them because it's so easy to buffer such accounts and most people who have 10rated accounts have theis own seedboxes etc as you do.
    Anyone can rent a seedobox for 1month and buffer even his Sct account up to 2TBytes or more.
    Do you know how many Sct accounts have been buffered insanly the last days with the freeleech?

The only way you could trade a low rated account for something very high rated is in my opinion Oink, since it's more difficult to buffer an account there and the content is awesome.

Other than that, you never now what someone else really needs, so you you cannot say that a 1TByte HDbits worths an 8rated for example invite.
    It's all luck if you asked me...
    Last edited by znik; 05-26-2007 at 04:28 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    pal, someone who has F*n, or ScT couldn't care less about your buffered demonoid or TL...

Even if you buffer them up to 10TBytes I don't think you would have a chance to trade them because it's so easy to buffer such accounts and most people who have 10rated accounts have theis own seedboxes etc as you do.

The only way you could trade a low rated account for something very high rated is in my opinion Oink, since it's more difficult to buffer an account there and the content is awesome.

Other than that, you never now what someone else really needs, so you you cannot say that a 1TByte HDbits worths an 8rated for example invite.
    It's all luck if you asked me...
    Very true.

If you were to get a high level tracker with what you mentioned, it would probably be out of pure generosity. The best way is to just be a good person on these forums. Help others when you can, and maybe you will befriend someone who just so happens to have an invite (or a friend with an invite ). But just be patient, and always be polite.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Very true.

If you were to get a high level tracker with what you mentioned, it would probably be out of pure generosity. The best way is to just be a good person on these forums. Help others when you can, and maybe you will befriend someone who just so happens to have an invite (or a friend with an invite ). But just be patient, and always be polite.

Wisely spoken my friend!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast