Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This may be the question everyone is interested in.

leeter BT Rep: +2
    Do you know how the tracker admins catch the invite traders?
    It seems there are some people who were banned just for invite trading.
    As far as I know, account traders are very easily caught because they change the email and password with different ip. But I think invite trade is a different story.
    I'm just curious how they are caught.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    This site is #1 source for catching traders and banning them.

Some people still haven't realized that you cannot post "I have ScT, FTN, BMTV for trade" and so on, because admins from these sites are here.

If you wanna avoid that, just put in your threads what you're interested in and wait for offers.
    Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    Then kudos to admin that able to do that
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If they see that you are trading an invite they will first see if your email or username matches anything in their database. If that doesnt work they will scan your past posts for any screenshots that could lead them to your account. If all else fails once you publish that you completed the trade they will see the most recent invited person

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    If they see that you are trading an invite they will first see if your email or username matches anything in their database. If that doesnt work they will scan your past posts for any screenshots that could lead them to your account. If all else fails once you publish that you completed the trade they will see the most recent invited person
    A few may get caught this way... But to be honest...
    We dont even have to use these forums at all to catch traders.
    Your accounts themselves on our sites tell us all we need to know basically.

Some use these forums I am sure... but in all honesty we dont even have to.
    I never even visit the invites forums on here but maybe once a month if im lucky since ive been a member. Check the threads... I caught 1 guy who traded an account on my site before he even posted it was traded on here.... and I even told him who he traded it to lmao

Again there are probably staff from various sites that do catch people on these forums mainly... but I come here for the posting side of things as most probably have noticed already.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 05-27-2007 at 01:14 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDress View Post
    If you wanna avoid that, just put in your threads what you're interested in and wait for offers.
    lol good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Some use these forums I am sure... but in all honesty we dont even have to.
    So, can you catch invite traders just by looking into their accounts?
    Last edited by leeter; 05-27-2007 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDress View Post
    This site is #1 source for catching traders and banning them.

Some people still haven't realized that you cannot post "I have ScT, FTN, BMTV for trade" and so on, because admins from these sites are here.

much like your sig but rather what you'd like an offer for?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by leeter View Post
    So, can you catch invite traders just by looking into their accounts?
    Not invite traders....account traders. There's a lot of information on your account that will give away who you are and where you are from....if those suddenly change alarm bells start ringing.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Their would be code out their that flags a email or password change,then they would look into it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    magister's Avatar Melancholic BT Rep: +5
    they may be using XSS techniques to catch invite traders on public forums

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast