Thread: Where Can I Download Bejewled Free

AM LOOKING FOR MY BEST GAME IN THE WORD..WHERE AN I FIND BEJEWELED FREE...HELP PLEASE

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Bejeweled is a nice little time waster. However, the game Puzzle Quest which uses the basic gameplay of Bejeweled and turns it into an RPG game is beyond godly.

Demo: http://www.gamedaily.com/canvases/gd...15101009990002

4. Games   -   #4
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Bejeweled is better. There is something appealing about the pointlessness of it all. Bringing a storyline and stuff to do into it spoils it a little for me.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Games   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I thought girls liked stories and stuff.

Anyhow, the basic gameplay is made better by the plethora of power-ups and spells you can cast in it. Turns it into a sweet tactical game, like Chess on cocaine.

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I thought girls liked stories and stuff.

Anyhow, the basic gameplay is made better by the plethora of power-ups and spells you can cast in it. Turns it into a sweet tactical game, like Chess on cocaine.
    Stories and stuff is fine in GirlPr0n but not in a game where the whole point of playing it is to play a simple puzzle frantically until it frustrates you so much you throw your mug/mouse/beer at the screen.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

7. Games   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I can't say I have ever thrown my mug of mouse beer at the screen whilst playing Puzzle Quest, though it does seem to get decidedly lucky on the computer's side at times.

8. Games   -   #8
    Twit.

9. Games   -   #9
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I only loike gimes loike that for me mobile phone.

10. Games   -   #10
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Too bad you weren't aware about 2 weeks ago they were giving bejeweled away for free on popcap's website.. part of a mothers day deal. maybe they will have the same for papa day?
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes