Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EXIGO Is in danger (??)

Member BT Rep: +2
    I'm not really a newbie but i had to made an new account.
    Anyway i just read in the most popular pc magazine here in Greece (published today) that Exigo is

tracking by the police.It is about exigo the lossless music tracker.It seems that police is

trying to indentify the owners. Anyway The article is uptodated and it is about private

trackers. I really wouldnt believe that if the magazine was not so famous. Id like to inform

the moderators but im not a member of it ( i was looking for an invite a long time now) and i

cant find any irc chatroom. Because many people wont believe me i could scan the copy and pm

you if you are Greek (to understand what says.) The article is extended kai says a lot about

this case (and for another tracker i really ignore... Thats all forks. Lets hope for the

torrent scene (that i love) that Exigo will resist...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    WOW!!!which magazine???(i am greek)...i'll pm you if u can scan it for me

if the magazine is which i imagine it must be truth...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hey sapporo, could you up the scanned article somewhere to for us to check it out too?? If you could up the whole article it could be great Please pm me about it
    Cheers
    Last edited by Moonspell13; 05-29-2007 at 05:27 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    plz greek can u translate the whole article to English?!
    thx

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i will,if he scan it
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    it looks to be an interesting article,it would be great if it's translated and read

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +2
    I had taken few pms asking for the magazine. A person (calling himself a mod(?) ) asked me to be carefull with this matter if i dont want troubles. Anyway im in work now. When i go home ill think about what i have to do.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by sapporo View Post
    I had taken few pms asking for the magazine. A person (calling himself a mod(?) ) asked me to be carefull with this matter if i dont want troubles. Anyway im in work now. When i go home ill think about what i have to do.
    think? just scan them and send through pm

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Scan it sapporo and then either post the link and one of us will translate it asap for everyone to see or send pm to the greek members to dload it from somewhere (or the most important parts).. Btw who pmed you and told you to be careful if you don't want trouble?!?!?!?!?!!?!??

Btw if anyone else has also bought it and Sapporo doesn't upload it in the end, could someone else from the rest do this ?? Thanx
    Last edited by Moonspell13; 05-29-2007 at 12:48 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by sapporo View Post
    A person (calling himself a mod(?) ) asked me to be carefull with this matter if i dont want troubles
    Did u get athreat from someone in here ? pm me his nickname or report it if u want

It's apublic magazine and it's sold all over greece as u say also and i am sure everyone wanna read that article to makesure on his security if he has an account there or if he 's planning to get an invite from afriend or so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast