Thread: Cannot Search On Dc++

For some reason I cannot search on DC++. I am able to connect and browse the hublist but when I search for a file, nothing happens. I know what im searching for should get results because im simply searching for a file that should bring up thousands of results, im searching for 'GTA' and im choosing to bring up results that don't have a free slot so I should get even more results but still nothing. Maybe I need to configure something in the settings? Ive never had this problem before and its driving me mad.

Thanks for any help in advance.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    are you running a router?
    Open your mind

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    need to forward the right ports, or be set to passive I believe. Easier then that, put yourself on the DMZ in your router.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    under.zero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    you can luck here.. http://www.rinkside.org/config.php maybe this can help you
    Last edited by under.zero; 04-07-2008 at 09:58 AM.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes is from your config

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    WardenRo's Avatar Member
    Go to the Settings and under Connection select "Passive". You won't be able to download from other Passive users, but at least it's better than nothing .