Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OiNK - Clarification

Wow, this is a whole new world for me. I have been happily using demonoid for over a year, I never thought the private trackers had different or better stuff... until I started researching them, and now trying to get accounts, WOW!! People are very paranoid and protective, and well, its a challenge!

All of you are talking about being very very carful on invites and trades, but please dont forget to remember the little people!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    that's why you guys shouldn't trade accounts and be extremely careful when you give out invites on this forum.
    Exactly. I know of 1 person who doesn't trade accounts, and I'm sure there are that many more beyond him.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanpil View Post
    Wow, this is a whole new world for me. I have been happily using demonoid for over a year, I never thought the private trackers had different or better stuff... until I started researching them, and now trying to get accounts, WOW!! People are very paranoid and protective, and well, its a challenge!

All of you are talking about being very very carful on invites and trades, but please dont forget to remember the little people!!
    The little people are the only reason I decided to giveaway my Oink invites. I know it is risky but there are some out there that can and will use it. I know I spent along time trying to get an invite and someone finally took the chance on me. Trying to return the favor and hoping I don't get burned in the process.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by simplton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanpil View Post

The little people are the only reason I decided to giveaway my Oink invites. I know it is risky but there are some out there that can and will use it. I know I spent along time trying to get an invite and someone finally took the chance on me. Trying to return the favor and hoping I don't get burned in the process.
    Well of course, should you ever feel the need to gamble on another one of us, I will be happy to accept the house odds!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    LorD.MeXiCaN's Avatar ♀ ♂►FST.SolDieR◄♀ ♂ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ty

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    personnaly, i never did a single trade for getting trackers and oink is certainly the last tracker that i would trade my invites or giveaway

i really would like to give them away but the risk is just too big

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Yankoff's Avatar Music Lover BT Rep: +1
    And that's absolutely not good for us people, that are searching for an invite for a looong time (NOT IN THIS TOPIC ). Be a little more trusting

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankoff View Post
    And that's absolutely not good for us people, that are searching for an invite for a looong time (NOT IN THIS TOPIC ). Be a little more trusting
    Well, I AM sorry that some honest people who deserve an invite don't get one, but look at it from out point of view. We have trusted people before who have claimed to be good users and pleaded for an invite promising to be a good user. And for that, WE GOT SCREWED. How are we to know who is trustworthy?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Yankoff's Avatar Music Lover BT Rep: +1
    Well, don't get me wrong. I truly understand you in this matter, because I've also felt something familiar on myself. I really wonder how some people's only wish is to screw someone else, to get something for themselves. Tolerance, understanding - that's what we miss in p2p system. But there will always give leechers, that don't give a f*ck about anything but their own satisfaction, and seeders, that will continue sharing, although they realize that they won't get anything from it. Otherwise, it wont be that interesting . If you could get anything you want from the internet, just with one click, then it won't be such a pleasure to have it. It's not just the data, it's the time searching for it, that makes it valuable.

I got a little carried away....The point is: people, use your sixth sense, when you want to give someone an invite

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankoff View Post
    Well, don't get me wrong. I truly understand you in this matter, because I've also felt something familiar on myself. I really wonder how some people's only wish is to screw someone else, to get something for themselves. Tolerance, understanding - that's what we miss in p2p system. But there will always give leechers, that don't give a f*ck about anything but their own satisfaction, and seeders, that will continue sharing, although they realize that they won't get anything from it. Otherwise, it wont be that interesting . If you could get anything you want from the internet, just with one click, then it won't be such a pleasure to have it. It's not just the data, it's the time searching for it, that makes it valuable.

I got a little carried away....The point is: people, use your sixth sense, when you want to give someone an invite

you seem like a good person, if you still need an Oink invite in 1 month, PM me and i'll give you one

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast