Thread: swedish translation please

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i have a problem to log in at swedvdr
    i tried to request a pass

first it was ok,
    Ett bekräftningsmail har skickats till [email protected]. Var god vänta någon minut tills mailet anländer

they sent me the email and pass. i logged in and went to change my pass to new one, once i hit submit the log in appears again and it wont let me in either by old nor new password.
    i tried again to reset the pass but
    it says
    E-mail adressen [email protected] finns inte med i databasen.

anyone knows what is going on there.

i get this when i try log in

Inloggning misslyckades!

Felaktigt användarnamn eller lösenord.
    Om du glömt lösenordet går det köra password recover.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 05-31-2007 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Left out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    E-mail adressen [email protected] finns inte med i databasen.

E-mails the address [email protected] does not exist with in the database.

Inloggning misslyckades!
    Felaktigt användarnamn eller lösenord.
    Om du glömt lösenordet går det köra password recover.

Login failed!
    Incorrect username or passwords.
    About you the forgotten password goes the to drive password recover.

thats from online translator, i guess u should go to their irc and see whats the problem

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SweP's Avatar /me seeds > you BT Rep: +1
    What hungdob wrote was pretty much correct, although the last sentence is more like: "If you've forgotten your password, it's possible to do a password recovery". Just a small thing, but anyway
    This is my most recent speedtest (will try to keep it updated):
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/131186879.png If you for any reason want me to get an up to date (minute) speedtest, just PM me or quote me in a thread that I'm active in.

Btw, I pay $7 a month for my 100/100 internet connection, how much do you pay?
    Happy seeding / SweP

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what surprises me, they once sent me a pass reminder to my email, i tried again and they said your email is not in the database.

is the irc in english?

Left out

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    pm me your username ill try n help

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    PM'd

NOTE everyone: there is another copy of this topic at the bittorent section, reason being that by mistake i put the thread here and then i realised it isnt the place and went to bittorrent section and strted it there. i forgot to close this and here i have some posts. so i will leave it.

Left out

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i got a q too about swedvdr and since theres no point of opening another thread about it ill ask here.
    i got an acc, a little over 2 weeks ago, the first few days (mon- thu) i uploaded
    50gb, since then ive uploaded over another 30 and i still dont see any bonus points in my account, why is that?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the points register every friday, so you upload all week then get points on what you have uploaded

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    thats what i was told, but i didnt get any after the first week and i uploaded over 50 gb the first week. in fact i still havent got any at all...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    wait and see what happens 2moro, if you dont get any then pm a staff member or somthin