Thread: dvd programs

WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i burn alot of data disc and the only way they work with my divx player is with nero, i have had no problems but i was wondering what others will work for my divx player?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You mean your DivX player is your DVD player or the DivX player in your computer?

If you mean the DivX player is your DVD player, then I think as long as your file is DiVX-associated, you shouldn't have problems using any program to burn it and play it in your player.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SKGunners View Post
    You mean your DivX player is your DVD player or the DivX player in your computer?

If you mean the DivX player is your DVD player, then I think as long as your file is DiVX-associated, you shouldn't have problems using any program to burn it and play it in your player.
    ya it's my dvd player but nero is the only program i have found which will burn correctly so they will play fine

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I mainly use Nero, too. I think it's the most reliable CD/DVD burning tool. What other programs have you tried that didn't work? Maybe you need to change your settings in those programs or something.