Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you heard about this...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...during the latest go-round about hate-crimes legislation?

As horrific a crime as can be committed, yet the national media was utterly silent...what other reason could the mainstream media have for ignoring the story apart from it's liberal bias?

The Knoxville Horror
    By Bob Weir
    The dictionary defines the word "savage" as beast-like, primitive and lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings. Usually, in these days of multicultural political correctness, the term is applied to the 4-legged beasts that prowl the jungles of the world in search of a fur-covered dinner. After the animal kills its prey and has a meal, it will find a place to quietly rest and digest.

But there's another type of animal. It walks on 2 legs, is generally well-fed, but spends its time hunting for human prey. This type of savage derives pleasure from dehumanizing, torturing, mutilating and ultimately murdering its victims. They walk among us as though they belong to the same species, but, make no mistake about it, they belong to a sub-human category that is totally bereft of anything resembling homo-sapiens. If any human is unfortunate enough to become cornered by one of these creatures, he or she will be destined for a hell on earth, and death will become the only release from a monstrous ordeal.

A few months ago, Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian, a young couple in Knoxville, Tennessee, were out on a date when 5 of the aforementioned human savages carjacked them, bound and blindfolded them and drove them to a rented house where two of the savages lived. Once inside, the rape and torture began. The details of this gruesome crime are so sick and ghastly that I refuse to describe it. Suffice to say that the beasts did things to those innocent kids that the civilized mind could not possibly imagine.

After a few days in the clutches of these malevolent monsters, the victims were butchered, and one was set afire while the other was placed in several plastic bags. Now, you can ask yourself what kind of human beings could be so devoid of feelings that they would get pleasure out of such an atrocity. However, you would be falling into the trap of allowing yourself to think of them as humans. Such thinking is a weakness that these animals will be quick to exploit.

I suppose we'll never know how these creatures were able to abduct their victims. Perhaps one of them strolled over to the car with a cigarette dangling from its rapacious jaws and asked for a match. The unsuspecting driver, not wanting to appear rude, may have rolled down the window just before having a gun stuck in his face.

This should be a cautionary tale for the rest of us. If a stranger approaches in a deserted area, don't be afraid to be rude; it's better than being dead. Keep in mind, it only takes a second to get the drop on you, but it may take days of torment before your agony ends.

Due to the paucity of publicity being given this horrendous crime, most people didn't know about it until bloggers began disseminating the details. Many are saying it was a hate crime because the animals are black and the victims are white. The police don't appear to have any evidence of race being a factor. Maybe that's because the only ones who would know are deceased, their silence made certain by their abductors.

Nevertheless, it is more than a bit suspicious that the mainstream media didn't see fit to run scathing headlines and televised bulletins about a crime so heinous that it must rank near the top in terms of sheer brutality. Yes, the bloggers are, quite appropriately, suggesting that if this had been 5 white savages and 2 innocent blacks there would be a firestorm of racial invective from coast to coast. Undoubtedly, race-baiters Sharpton and Jackson would be in Knoxville protesting against the discrimination by white police authorities that allow such atrocities to occur. There would be no need for evidence of color as a motive; the mere fact that blacks had been hurt by whites would be enough to impute race hatred as the cause.

We'll never fully comprehend the unspeakable horror the victims endured, but, thanks to excellent police work, we do have the animals responsible.

Newsome and Christian, 23 and 21 respectively, had every right to believe that they would have a future. The laws that were made to protect them from bloodthirsty jackals have failed them miserably. All that's left is the hope that justice will inevitably prevail and that their killers will be put to death. Execution is too good for them, but it's the best we can do with the current system. We may need another system; one in which the killers would be begging for the relief of death, instead of fighting for their lives.

In such a system, even sub-humans might fear the wrath of the law.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Are you suggesting that Governments are controlling the media?

Naughty, naughty.
    Last edited by j2k4; 05-31-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Are you suggesting that Governments are controlling the media?

Naughty, naughty.
    Certainly not.

If it were, the coverage would be there.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    So was this a hate crime?

I used to find all sorta shit in the Final Call newspaper about blacks being fucked up by whites and it never made big headlines....except in Final Call.

I think this should have been headlined due to the heinous nature of the crime.

I must say that I feel pretty good that white people are so willing to cover-up shit for me cuz I'm black. I'm quite flattered. Hell now I can go fuck up white people with the full knowledge that I have the liberal white media in my corner.

The fook?
    Last edited by Busyman™; 06-02-2007 at 03:45 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I did not hear about this so I looked it up. The article says the details are too gruesome to detail (and they almost are), but I will:

The "animals" car-jacked, then raped the man, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend to watch. She was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breast and put chemicals in her mouth, all before murdering her.

Here is a quote from this editorial:

The District Attorney General of Knox
    County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape,
    robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated k! idnappi ng of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Just last night, police in Lebanon, Kentucky, arrested 18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1 count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christia n and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.

Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years of prison.

At a news conference Thursday, Nichols commended the
    cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.

Nichols says he hopes to move the case to trial on thefirst day it's set.

The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

This is certainly a case garnering a lot of public interest, Nichols recognizes that and says he expects all kinds of requests filed in this case, including a change of venue in order to receive a fair trial. But he says he does hope 12 Knox County jurors will be able to determine the guilt or innocence of these suspects.

Where be the Revs Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke "rape" case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
    Oh, t hat's right - the victims were white"

victims

perps

So, if a white news radio jock uses the phrase "Nappy headed", it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

yo

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I did not hear about this so I looked it up. The article says the details are too gruesome to detail (and they almost are), but I will:

The "animals" car-jacked, then raped the man, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend to watch. She was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breast and put chemicals in her mouth, all before murdering her.

County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape,
    robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated k! idnappi ng of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Just last night, police in Lebanon, Kentucky, arrested 18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1 count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christia n and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.

Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years of prison.

cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.

The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

This is certainly a case garnering a lot of public interest, Nichols recognizes that and says he expects all kinds of requests filed in this case, including a change of venue in order to receive a fair trial. But he says he does hope 12 Knox County jurors will be able to determine the guilt or innocence of these suspects.

Where be the Revs Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke "rape" case?

victims

perps

So, if a white news radio jock uses the phrase "Nappy headed", it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.
    It is not P C to bring this type of crime to the public notice. Whatever the colour of the people involved.

As long as the perpetrators are brought to justice there is no need to incite retaliatory racial reaction.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    they had a video on this on cnn.com just the other day. It's awful what was done to these people. Savage seems to be an understatement. I cannot understand the mind of the mentally ill, which they'd have to be in order to commit such an act. It makes me sick.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    This is an act that makes me sickened to be human.

To think that this could be done to a living being is unconscionable.
    Last edited by MaxOverlord; 06-01-2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: any
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9

victims

perps

The last little bit was moronic. One has shit to do with the other.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post

It is not P C to bring this type of crime to the public notice. Whatever the colour of the people involved.

As long as the perpetrators are brought to justice there is no need to incite retaliatory racial reaction.
    True I have seen stories like this before (with white on black crime) but wondered why it wasn't on the news.

I am sooooo lovin' how this brings out what white folks really have to say about it. There are folks that talked about on many websites like Amercan Renaissance.

I think some people need a little less talking and a little more STFU.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast