Thread: i have problem with RTS

salta101's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Angry

from the month ago . i got invition to the RTS site but was i cant enter there i thinked i lost invition ......ok
    today ....... i got new inivition from my best friend for this site but said to me whan registration the user name its used ......ok
    and very quickly making confirmation mail and received account details on my mail ......ok
    when i making login the site tell me user name or password incorrect......wow
    although that name and password i recived them from the site immediately
    i have lost the old account I could not work a new account, because one email invitations

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    idk try to pm'ing to a community rep here. i think his username is also called RTS, but rts is down right now. try later maybe

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    with rts being constantly ddosed, now's not the best time to be inviting users to the tracker. their signup might get caught in the wake of a ddos, that's how your account details could possibly be lost.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    salta101's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by dcliffnotes View Post
    idk try to pm'ing to a community rep here. i think his username is also called RTS, but rts is down right now. try later maybe
    i sent him befor but hi didnt answer me thank you my friend

Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    with rts being constantly ddosed, now's not the best time to be inviting users to the tracker. their signup might get caught in the wake of a ddos, that's how your account details could possibly be lost.
    i hope so ... But whenever possible loss invitation

The situation still exists after work site !!!!!
    Last edited by salta101; 06-01-2007 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost