Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About OiNK Trade

KennyD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I'd rather have a dynamic IP anyway... I've been told that it's harder for the RIAA / MPAA to catch people with dynamic IP's because its hard to prove who was using that particular IP at the exact time. Besides if I need access to my home computer and don't wanna worry about keeping track of it's current IP I'll just use http://www.dyndns.com/ Free and reliable

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

Hey mate... That's only if you have a Dynamic IP.
    yew, which practically everyone does. Almost the only exception is a seedbox, and even some of them come w/ multiple IP's
    I dont.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    my invitee traded his account, i am now banned. 195GB buffer is lost.

Left out

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    my invitee traded his account, i am now banned. 195GB buffer is lost.
    wow, that's harsh

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sorry, it wasnt my invitee. it was the one who invited me.i was expecting promotion yesterday. instead banned

Left out

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by DVito View Post
    Which isn't very hard, with either cable internet or dsl

You must simply forge a MAC address, reset your modem, boom you have a new IP. I do it all the time.
    Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.
    I wish it was that easy for me. I got banned from Oink (there are spies here), got a new IP (which i actually have to do my directions, change the mac on my router), signed up for a new account, and I was disabled again! Those oink mods are smart.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    sorry, it wasnt my invitee. it was the one who invited me.i was expecting promotion yesterday. instead banned
    u had a 195gb buffer and you werent pu???

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DVito View Post
    Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.
    Those oink mods are smart.
    and assholes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12