1 Filelist account, ~250GB buffer, over 2 years old. (mryahoo)
- 1 STMusic account, ~12GB buffer, a couple of weeks old.
1 theDVDClub account, ~30GB buffer, a couple of weeks old. (valhala)
I'll decide in 12-24 hrs, when I have time. I will update the first post once I have PM'ed the winners and so on.
- Post at least two screenshots from different trackers, higher level trackers preferred, but all will do. Oink screenshot is a plus. If your screenshots include todays date, it's to your advantage too.
- If you want, you can also post a speedtest shot, but it's not a requirement.
- I will use my own consideration when giving away these. I will check your previous posts, how long you have been on FST, how much trading rep do you have and so on.
- And of course, I would like if you actually had use for these invites and/or accounts. SCN is okayish for movies and tv (there's nothing else there), RTS is a 0day tracker, it's okayish too, both of the previous have freeleech and multiple upload count at the moment. Filelist is a really old tracker and it's a general 0day tracker too. STMusic is for music only. theDVDClub is for DVD's only.
- Do not PM me. I will PM you and ask for the email or to give away account details. You will be automatically disqualified for PM'ing first.