Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swedvdr irc, help

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hi, i dont know what happened to my account in swedvdr. it was fine till i tried to log in once and said pass and username are incorrect. i used password recovery to send me the pass to my email. after i logged in and try to change the pass to a new one but when i clicked on the submitt button, i was asked fro the pass again and never allowed in till now

i am also trying to recover my pass through email but it says the email is not in te database.

i need their irc and got a question, is it in english?

thanks.

Left out

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    irc.freequest.net #swedvdr

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    pm'd their irc..
    some of the guys speak english

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thanks for your help, i am gonna cause u more trouble by asking how to log in in the dam irc. have never used it before.

Left out

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    thanks for your help, i am gonna cause u more trouble by asking how to log in in the dam irc. have never used it before.
    pm'd if u need any more help tell me

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    thanks both type R and bungdob for your help. i an in the swedvdr irc. i hope i get my account back.

Left out

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    np m8 i hope u get ur acc back

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Xaeron's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you got the account from a trade? or did you register via an invite? if it's the former way, you have probably been scammed. original owner is able to get the account back by going to the swedvdr irc and saying that the account was stolen. hope this isn't the case with you.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeron View Post
    you got the account from a trade? or did you register via an invite? if it's the former way, you have probably been scammed. original owner is able to get the account back by going to the swedvdr irc and saying that the account was stolen. hope this isn't the case with you.
    i went to irc and they asked me some dam questions about who invited me and what was your original mail. of course it is a trade and i cant remember all of this.

it is of course stolen now. i hope i can get it back.

Left out

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    like Xaeron said, most chances are that the original owner talked with them :/
    i would have told u to get an invite and start a new account but they disabled their invite..
    try to recover some info or talk with some other staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast