Thread: utorrent gui

conway's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm having problems with the utorrent gui. When I click properties on a torrent and try to add more trackers to the list, i'll click ok. Than when I hit properties again the trackers that I added won't be on the list, as if i never added them. i've tried stopping the torrent adding the trackers and than starting it, but it yeilds the same result. Any help?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    utorrent is a gui. There is no command line verson. Read their site and learn how to use it.

If you mean the webUI, then that feature doesn't work. You can't edit the announce url from the WEBUI

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    be a bit more clear wht u r saying

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    MrVictorRivers's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i know waht ur refering to conway....its a real hassle.... but like mbucar said,....the webgui doesnt support that function....That kinda sucks because it slows you down....when you are trying download link and get at the beggining of the swarm..

Im thinking about either Torrentflux, or maybe even azureus/linux. Because if you could run the bt client from the sdbx directly...you would have any problemssss.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by enycefortier View Post
    i know waht ur refering to conway....its a real hassle.... but like mbucar said,....the webgui doesnt support that function....That kinda sucks because it slows you down....when you are trying download link and get at the beggining of the swarm..

Im thinking about either Torrentflux, or maybe even azureus/linux. Because if you could run the bt client from the sdbx directly...you would have any problemssss.
    of the 2 you mentioned, I would go with torrent fluk
    azureus leaks ram.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    utorrent is best

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGUN View Post
    utorrent is best
    yes, but not for remote access.