Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Democrats even do THIS better than Republicans...

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Noooooo. You have made no revelation about Faux News. They suck Republican dick. They fuel comedian's material for good reason.

Fact.

They are American media like no other I have ever seen in my lifetime. They don't have journalistic integrity.

So when you say the media has a politically driven agenda I say no. The only one to have demonstrated this, and to great degree and fervor, is Faux News.

Point of view is showing a thought process in a different way, not showing something that just isn't.

Saying Mark Foley is a Democrat isn't point of view. It's a lie.
    Describing Ole Will Jeff and showing the head of the House Judiciary (a head Dem for good measure) is spin.

Your biggest mistake is that you assume I'm talking exclusively about Fox news all the time.
    You rant and rave about j2k4 being overtly partisan....yet you can't seem to get past Fox news.
    You won't ever admit bias. But by your own omissions/admissions your biased against Fox news.
    Fox news is the ONLY station that is biased?
    Your calling other people morons and idiots.....wake up BusyMan.
    I'm biased against Faux News? I'm also biased against murderers. What's your point? I like Faux News for their entertainment value. I'm biased against them for their shit reporting, lies, and spin. Where'd you get that I wasn't.

Actually I assumed you were talking about all journalistic media. I was talking about Faux News.

Oh and actually I watch Fox News on occasion but not the cable channel.

Do you see what happened Dan Rather after the Bush service fiasco? He's now relegated to HDNet which almost no one has (Dan Rather Reports is actually pretty good).

Wake up?
    I have never been sleep and never been sheep.

Why do have say I'm a Lib? Cuz I'm not some idiot that thinks Faux News is great for journalism?

Cuz I think the Iraq War was a fucking blight?

Cuz I think cutting taxes and spending like fuck in a recession are fucking stupid and lack any semblence of common sense?

Cuz I think that firing a shitload of lawyers with experience at the DOJ Civil Rights division and replacing them with nonexperienced lawyers that happen to be Republicans is obvious crap agenda driven?

No you wake up.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 06-06-2007 at 03:03 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify

Your biggest mistake is that you assume I'm talking exclusively about Fox news all the time.
    You rant and rave about j2k4 being overtly partisan....yet you can't seem to get past Fox news.
    You won't ever admit bias. But by your own omissions/admissions your biased against Fox news.
    Fox news is the ONLY station that is biased?
    Your calling other people morons and idiots.....wake up BusyMan.
    I'm biased against Faux News? I'm also biased against murderers. What's your point? I like Faux News for their entertainment value. I'm biased against them for their shit reporting, lies, and spin. Where'd you get that I wasn't.

Actually I assumed you were talking about all journalistic media. I was talking about Faux News.

Do you see what happened Dan Rather after the Bush service fiasco? He's now relegated to HDNet which almost no one has (Dan Rather Reports is actually pretty good).

Wake up?

Where did you get your sheeple use from?
    Last I checked that was a pretty far left term.

Biased against murderers too? You lost me on the relevance of that point.

Your right I was talking about most(not all) media...you kept bringing up Fox....hence the bias reference.

The other point is I've never heard,in the post I've read of yours,you refer to anyone other than Fox as biased.

And yes you are a liberal hiding in independents clothing.....do you feel cool to refer to yourself as an independent in the bars you frequent?
    Last edited by MaxOverlord; 06-06-2007 at 03:09 PM. Reason: 3rd grade education
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

Wake up?

Where did you get your sheeple use from?
    Last I checked that was a pretty far left term.

Mmk and I just said it.

Biased against murderers too? You lost me on the relevance of that point.

Your right I was talking about most(not all) media...you kept bringing up Fox....hence the bias reference.

Why am I biased against Faux though? Hint: Why am I biased against murderers? It's based on what they do.

The other point is I've never heard,in the post I've read of yours,you refer to anyone other than Fox as biased.

I have never seen anything like I have seen on Faux on any other news channel. Mind you, I read the paper more than watch the news. I also talk to reporters a decent amount (I work in DC). If CNN is biased, I haven't seen it. If ABC or CBS news is. I haven't seen it. The only thing of recent note that I've seen was the 60 Minutes gaff. I believe that was bias. So count that.

However, I don't see a constant instances of it on 60 Minutes. We are talking one time, one reporter.

And yes you are a liberal hiding in independents clothing.....do you feel cool to refer to yourself as an independent in the bars you frequent?
    I don't talk of such things when and if I go to a bar. The best I get is to contribute to a think tank sometimes or whisper in a reporters ear.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    Assuming he's guilty (which most people seem to do), isn't it even more telling that the Republican candidate was so poorly thought of that he (or she) couldn't even beat a crook.
    Rather more telling about a voting populace that would rather vote for the crook, I'd say...
    Very true, those same voters also elected Bush.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

Rather more telling about a voting populace that would rather vote for the crook, I'd say...
    Much as I'd like to grant you a point there, I must demur; I'm quite sure that very, very, very (did I say very?) few who voted for William Jefferson ever voted for Bush.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    lynx's Avatar .
    Much as I'd like to grant you a point there, I must demur; I'm quite sure that very, very, very (did I say very?) few who voted for William Jefferson ever voted for Bush.
    If you care to check the election results, there must actually be quite a crossover of voters in Jefferson parish (no relation).

Unless you are suggesting that one of the elections was rigged.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify

Are you running for office lynx?

Because it would appear you are.

Your oh so talented at taking any question and turning it into a Bush/Republican issue.

Any ideas of a VP?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    lynx's Avatar .

Are you running for office lynx?

Because it would appear you are.

Your oh so talented at taking any question and turning it into a Bush/Republican issue.

Any ideas of a VP?
    How did I guess that you would be the one who wants to decide what I can talk about. Despite the efforts of Bush, Blair and you, this is still a free world and I'll discuss what I want.

It's not my fault that Bush is so incompetent that every subject which has a downward turn seems to fit him perfectly. You should try removing your rose-tinted glasses and look at the mess he's made. Mind you, you'd have to get your head out of his arse too.

As for VP, it wouldn't be you, the position would require someone who understands the concept or irony.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Wm. Jefferson says he's "completely innocent of all charges".

Well then.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Wm. Jefferson says he's "completely innocent of all charges".

Well then.
    He'd better hope Kate O'Beirne is on the jury then.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123