Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Firefox 2.0 Bites the Dust! IE7 at Fault!

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaaman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
    I am optimistic, I have given IE a chance in the past. I find the browser to have a horrible looking interface. I find it slow and sluggish. Not customizable enough. One big factor, is no AdBlock Plus (IE has a good pop-up blocker, but ads can be just as annoying). I can't live without that :-p
    Oy asmithz, google Admuncher, I think you will absolutely love it.
    Admuncher isnt free, and as far as I know there isnt a working cracked version out there. If there is direct me in that direction and I will love you long time. I love admuncher, when I had it before and it was crackable.

EDIT Eh... scratch that never mind. It doesn't matter. My roommate lives here and Firefox's User Profiles is perfect for us. To do that in IE I have to make User Accounts for windows, and that takes to much resources.
    Last edited by asmithz; 06-13-2007 at 06:56 AM.

2. News (Archive)   -   #22
    I use firefox and I love the add ons especially the web dev and CSS tools. Haven't found an equivalent with the IE tools.

-Cheers

3. News (Archive)   -   #23
    cRaZyzMaN's Avatar Benfica Fan BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    does ie have the same extensions that firefox?

no. so ie doesn't work for me

4. News (Archive)   -   #24
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    To asmithz - Sounds good to me!

5. News (Archive)   -   #25
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    The title of this thread is WAAAYYY misleading. Down a small percent in one month? Sheesh. How can those be accurate to that percent anyhow? (I'm sure theres a nerdy answer for that! which i'll enjoy )

And wasn't the fact that "ah yes ie7 is already on my system/free soo I dont really feel like learning a new browser" got MS sued for antitrust business?
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123