Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScT question

leeter BT Rep: +2
    One thing's for sure: SCT is the best tracker ever. It makes other trackers look shabby. lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    Okay thank you. mbucari1 I can hook you up with Pedro's BT Music invite, which is pretty similar to Exigo if not the same. It's all about lossless music. Pm me.
    Wow! Thank you

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Answer: Free, if you think someone deserves it, then invite him/her

Trading is for losers who don't have friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mbucari - I'll get u my Pedro's account, since OiNK is all I need for my music and lossless needs. PM me if you want it. All I ask is that you don't trade it. It's a very very good tracker, especially for classical lossless (the best kind)

Uploaded: 1.7 GB
    Downloaded: 354 MB
    Buffer: 1.75 GB
    Share Ratio: 4.85
    Invites: 3+
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 06-06-2007 at 10:57 PM.
    No Whining

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    hey, I would also love it to get those invites for free but it is freaking impossible so I need to trade.
    What makes it impossible? I can't remember I need to trade for any tracker, some people even offer me
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mbucari - I'll get u my Pedro's account, since OiNK is all I need for my music and lossless needs. PM me if you want it. All I ask is that you don't trade it. It's a very very good tracker, especially for classical lossless (the best kind)

AWESOME!! I LOVE Classical!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed
    trading is not good, but sometimes, it is the only way to get access to trackers.
    if you need to trade accounts to get access to a tracker, you don't belong on that tracker nor do you deserve membership there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post

yes, I'm a freaking looser who has no virtual friends. Dude what the fuck are you talking about ? Who is actually the looser ?
    I'm helping people, providing them invites that i have for free and yes I've gotten some good trackers for free, such as LM,BitMe,ThePlace,TT, BitMeTV but I would really love to get FTN and ScT and I don't think there is anyone who's gonna give it to me even though i consider myself to be a good user.

I just don't know anyone who is there but it doesn't mean i don't deserve it. Some people are posting out some stupid ideas.
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 06-06-2007 at 11:39 PM.
    Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Dude what the fuck are you talking about ? Who is actually the looser ?
    Haha, good call. I was just playin.. seriously though, trading defeats the principle of "sharing".
    No Whining

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    but I would really love to get FTN and ScT and I don't think there is anyone who's gonna give it to me even though i consider myself to be a good user.

I just don't know anyone who is there but it doesn't mean i don't deserve it. Some people are posting out some stupid ideas.
    you said in a thread today that you can easily buy invites to FTN+SCT for around 50$, so stop wasting your time talking about trading to get to them, go buy them if it is so easy...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Never pay for File Sharing!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast