Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dont trade swedvdr accounts, original owner can get it back.

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hi, i just want to warn everyone. i am sure this was mentioned before but for those who dont know it.

Dont trade for a swedvdr account. the orignal owner can go to the irc and say u have stolen the account and here is my original mail and proof i recieved the invite. it happened with me.

i think trading it with mail can help but i am not 100% sure whether it can be scammed back.

thanks.

Left out

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    People shouldnt trade accounts at all.
    Not what p2p is about.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by clubzz View Post
    Not what p2p is about.
    well, sometimes there is no way u get access to a tracker unless u trade an account.

Left out

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Xaeron's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yup, that's true. Have own experience of this too.

It's a good word of advice to anyone planning on trading a SWEDVDR account.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    if accounts were just handed out on a plate then you would get allsorts using your private tracker and before long it wouldnt be any better than a public tracker full of leechers who hit and run.

So trading IMO filters out the bad people and it should be free but if you want a private tracker to stay fast then it needs good members and by trading accounts with only people who also have good accounts then it incourages people to seed more so they can move up the ladder onto better trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    Not what p2p is about.
    well, sometimes there is no way u get access to a tracker unless u trade an account.
    I guess.
    The question is.. do you really want the account tho? Or do you just want to be able to say : "wow i got access to _random tracker name_" and then just let it rot there :p

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post

I guess.
    The question is.. do you really want the account tho? Or do you just want to be able to say : "wow i got access to _random tracker name_" and then just let it rot there :p
    Of course they want the account.... so they can turn around and trade it away for access to another random tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post

I guess.
    Of course they want the account.... so they can turn around and trade it away for access to another random tracker
    That's how I got in UK-T... If I didn't trade invites and accounts here in FST, I would still be in Demonoid (no disrespect).

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

I guess.
    not everyone do that. perception is projection.

Left out

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

That's how I got in UK-T... If I didn't trade invites and accounts here in FST, I would still be in Demonoid (no disrespect).
    with the amount of giveaway on FST, i'm not so sure about that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast