Thread: help some1 i need helpp with oink!!!

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    im a member for almost two weeks
    thats my ratio:
    Ratio: 0.977 Uploaded: 7.88 MB Downloaded: 8.06 MB

!!!!

i need help ive asked you people before you adviced me to download about 10%
    of torrents who has 1 seeder..
    i did that but that doesnt seem to help me at all someone told to to download
    Chronological X-men from demonoid and so i did..downloaded

"Chronological X-men revised pack 14" but i dont see how i can upload it to oink

so in short...
    someone plz help!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Have you got any elearning type stuff, meaning tutorials like photoshop, Gnomon, 3DS Max, Total training.

all those Mentioned could be uploaded under the elearning section of Oink.
    just do a search and the one's that you dont find there's a good chance they Haven't been uploaded by anyone.

apps are also pretty good to upload as well.

I hope the helps

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    i wouldn't worry too much. you've almost got a 1:1 ratio and all you need with oink is to maintain 0.5 and even that won't kick in for a while. Just download things you want and leave them seeding 24/7 and your ratio will eventually creep up. Probably slowly in the beginning but after you're seeding a lot of things (50+) you will find it will be continually on the rise.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by a1anm View Post
    i wouldn't worry too much. you've almost got a 1:1 ratio and all you need with oink is to maintain 0.5 and even that won't kick in for a while. Just download things you want and leave them seeding 24/7 and your ratio will eventually creep up. Probably slowly in the beginning but after you're seeding a lot of things (50+) you will find it will be continually on the rise.

if i will download 2 3 torrents i want lets say all together 100MB and my ratio will be 0.000*** wont that will gett me kicked out after 3 or 4 days?
    Last edited by etai3000; 06-07-2007 at 11:01 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    First: you are posting on the wrong section...
    Is your question related in any way with invitation trading?

2nd: read this:
    http://oink.me.uk/ratiowatch.php
    Level2:
    Download 10.00 GB - 25.00 GB
    MinimumRequiredRatio: 0.20

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    got it thanks