Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why put a Leeware sticky here??

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Could someone explain with we now have a sticky doing publicity of Leeware on this forum??

To make it even more slow that it actually is?

To completly destroy the network/hardware of Leeware which are already suffering of the great amount of torrenter already using his service?

I think that Leeware was already well-known around here and since some users have already been disconnected for P2P use, i just don't see the point of this sticky here.

I'm not a Leeware user, but i did used it and think it was quite a bad experience

just my humble opinion

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    I'm not a Leeware user, but i did used it and think it was quite a bad experience

just my humble opinion
    And mine bro

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Because: $$$$$$$$

"If you signup at the the bottom of the page your supporting FST also."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i just dont get it, leeware start disconnecting P2P users and then FST has a partnership with Leeware

OMG, what is that...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yeah, I'm surprised there is a partnership between FST and Leeware.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    maxrebo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I assume that Lee has adapted his network for the reality of torrent use, and stacks all of the VPSs ordered through FST on a specific set of servers designated for high bandwidth, high HDD activity use.

The choice of advertising hosting on a file sharing forum is questionable though...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    i just dont get it, leeware start disconnecting P2P users and then FST has a partnership with Leeware

OMG, what is that...
    what do you mean ? you pay money and they just disconnect you ?
    Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yeah some people here have been disconnected for illegal use of their server, they haven't been able to use their box for the end of the contract (without refund)

it's not that much money to waste you may tell me but still...

nobody seem to know why some people are busted and other not

anyway, i don't like the idea of having my seedbox in the USA so i would never return to leeware

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lee knew that i was using the server for uploading and he didnt disconected me.....and i get really good speeds for just 20 usd guys...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster2 View Post
    lee knew that i was using the server for uploading and he didnt disconected me.....and i get really good speeds for just 20 usd guys...
    is it more stable right now?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast