Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has your account ever been disabled for whatever reason?

Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Yes, of course.
    Few for low ratio an many for inactivity

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    I have got disabled for some of the funniest reasons before

for example

1)your are disabled because you are patriot foreve (i love this one ,as far as u can see being patriot is now one of the famous reasons of being disabled besides low ratio and trading so i suggest u guys not to use any nickname starts with pat or patriot )

2)You are disabled because you are amoderator of atrading forum (kinda funny,isn't it? so if u guys wanna be mods anywhere then try not to be in atrading one )

3)You are disabled because Tracker (XXX) don't like you so we don't like you either (pretty much childish and immature as some thinks that because they are in aposition of power they can do whatever they want )

4)You are disabled because you are a notorious trader and you may trade our tracker in the future (another lame reason because do they know my intentions or have saw me trading their tracker well no but they presume that i will ,they couldn't have even waited till they got info about that)

have anice day
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 06-08-2007 at 07:57 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    ROFL they are the funniest yet lamest reasons I've ever heard!!!! hahaha

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ronInter's Avatar O FenoMeno BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My first account has been disabled on BitMeTV, because I refreshed the tracker by manually
    And also my first account has been disabled on TL (with 1 TB buffer), but I don't know why...
    Last edited by ronInter; 06-08-2007 at 08:11 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ronInter View Post
    My first account has been disabled on BitMeTV, because I refreshed the tracker by manually
    That's the weirdest reason ever heard.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    1)your are disabled because you are patriot foreve
    rofl

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Never been disabled. Worse thing that has happened to me is being deleted for inactivity.

But then I don't trade, don't cheat and always make sure my ratio is at least above 1 + I'm pretty careful about inviting people, so I have pretty much nothing to worry about
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Banned from: RevTT

Resolved: No

Reason: I was having problems with my Utorrent so my m8 sent over the one he uses and all was working well, 2 days l8r after seeding for 2 days non stop I was asked for a speed test (which I gave straight away even though I was being STM'd but told the mod what my avg upload speed) then the next morning I tried signing on to find my account has been banned, anyway I told my m8 about the account being disabled and he told me why, he said the utorrent he gave me sends fake packets to the tracker. I couldn't believe it what a GRUMBLE. I do not speak to my so called friend anymore and it just goes to show that you can not trust anyone now days.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    I got my account on iplay.ro disabled for no reason, i couldn't know why they disabled my account i had a good ratio there

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ilovetorrents's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    banned from SweDVDr for inactivity

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast