Thread: Scc Irc

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hey, my day old account on scc was just disabled. I suspect it was because I was using my seedbox and uploading at ridiculous speeds. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows if there's an irc channel for support that doesn't require a password.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I don't think any of their channels require a password. Just connect to irc.s**********.org and join #scc-support for support.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Hey, my day old account on scc was just disabled. I suspect it was because I was using my seedbox and uploading at ridiculous speeds. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows if there's an irc channel for support that doesn't require a password.

Thanks

I don't think that you was banned because your seedbox. there is a lot seedboxes in this site. i guess you're in 'user' class, and you not entered to the site a week. this is annoying rule for user class - you must enter the site at least once a week, otherwise your account will be disabled.
    If this is your story, the admins wouldn't give you away, and you should find a new account.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yes, all sites should assume that we have nothing better to do with our lives then to access their sites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    No, it wasn't because of the seedbox. I talked to an admin in irc, and he told me it was cuz my ratio was to low. I explained that I was just downloading 1 torrent and seeding heavily, and he re-enabled my account. I have since brought my ratio to over 2.