Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Flac Files

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I noticed a hardening in your tone! Also this thread was indeed a coded thread for someone who refuses to check his pm box. I actually know the answer and the answer is never change flac files they are great and it's a shame. We are in the time of broadband right? Who needs stingy 128s and recodes?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I noticed a hardening in your tone! Also this thread was indeed a coded thread for someone who refuses to check his pm box. I actually know the answer and the answer is never change flac files they are great and it's a shame. We are in the time of broadband right? Who needs stingy 128s and recodes?
    Yes, my tone is hardening because you've been on my case for days now.

As for never changing flac to mp3, I totally agree. Disk space and bandwidth are cheap, so there should be no reason to need mp3's anymore. I don't download them if I can avoid it.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post

As for never changing flac to mp3, I totally agree. Disk space and bandwidth are cheap, so there should be no reason to need mp3's anymore. I don't download them if I can avoid it.
    Good gracious we agree on something..I really must check my priciples now..you have me cornered mbucari1

4. Lounge   -   #24
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Good gracious we agree on something..I really must check my principles now..you have me cornered mbucari1
    lol

PS. I corrected the spelling of "principles" (assuming that's what you meant)

5. Lounge   -   #25
    ...erm I am even getting to like you ffs..this is all too much for me, all in one day.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    ...erm I am even getting to like you ffs..this is all too much for me, all in one day.
    Don't be upset, it's happened to the best of them. Resist as they try, they eventually all become members of my fan club

PM me your email if you would like to subscribe to my weekly newsletter.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Don't be upset, it's happened to the best of them. Resist as they try, they eventually all become members of my fan club

mensap2p.com@gmail .com ...( never miss a chance to spam it)

@ re fan club...You are yourself female..I didn't realise that! You may have my cell phone number too..

8. Lounge   -   #28
    [quote=thewizeard;2049233]

mensap2p.com@gmail .com ...( never miss a chance to spam it)[/qoute]
    Will do
    @ re fan club...You are yourself female..I didn't realise that! You may have my cell phone number too..
    Where did you hear that??!! Those damn doctors are gonna get a call from my lawyer. Patient confidentiality my ass!!

9. Lounge   -   #29
    [quote=mbucari1;2049242]

Will do
    Where did you hear that??!! Those damn doctors are gonna get a call from my lawyer. Patient confidentiality my ass!!

..From your lawyer..

10. Lounge   -   #30
    [quote=thewizeard;2051321]

Will do

..From your lawyer..
    Leo told you that? sob

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast